21 || Punishment

This chapter might not be for everyone...

I knew Pansy telling everyone would lead to some unwanted attention, but nothing could have prepared me for this. The second I walk into the Great Hall with Pansy, heads turn and eyes inspect my every move. We pretend not to notice and sit down at the slytherin table.

"Why didn't you tell me, y/n? I'm your sister." Amber immediately asks.

"I was going to. My head has just been a mess the last few days and I wasn't capable."

She nods in understanding, but she and I both get startled by Daphne's sudden outburst. "But you did tell Pansy. Why would you tell her instead of your very sister?! That's selfish, y/n! Amber has the right to know such things." She spats.

"Actually, it's her choi-" Amber starts before getting cut off by Daphne. "Astoria tells me everything. I guess it's really just about how close you are as sisters."

I roll my eyes and decide to leave her nasty comments for what they are, averting my attention elsewhere. It unfortunately doesn't get any better. Draco Malfoy decides to take a seat next to me and I see a smirk plastered on his face. "Hey, y/n. I believe a thank you is in order." He talks to me as if I've been his best friend for years.

"Whatever for, Malfoy?" I respond irritatedly, not in the mood for his bullshit.

"You, our new Slytherin princess, have done the impossible: getting the chosen one suspended!" He exclaims happily, throwing his arm around my shoulder, while his friends look at me with admiration. I notice Daphne's eyes looking at Draco's action with jealous fury. "Yeah, how did you do it? Dumbledore is like in love with Potter or something. I always thought he wouldn't even give him detention if he killed someone or something." Blaise adds.

"I threatened to go to the ministry if he didn't punish Harry for his actions." I lie, shrugging it off like it's nothing.

"Haha, you're a legend." Blaise says before taking a bite of his dinner.

"Such a shame that this is how you got deflowered though." Daphne says in her fake nice voice. "Your first experience will probably haunt you forever now... I want you to know that you're not damaged goods. Maybe it's good for you to stay clear from boys for a while, they might be a trigger for you and we don't want you to have to relive your trauma." She puts her hand over mine in a 'supportive friend' kind of way.

Oh my god. She's totally scared I'll become more popular than her. The fear in her eyes says it all. She can't stand the fact that the boys are giving me positive attention.

"Thanks for your concern, Daph, but I'm totally fine. If anyone is damaged goods, it's Harry. How low do you have to stoop to try to get your ex back by drugging them with a love potion?!" I respond sassily, earning laughter from everyone except for Daphne.

"Why don't you come to my dorm tonight? I'm the Slytherin prince after all." Draco speaks smoothly, making me want to vomit.

A gasp, quickly covered up by a cough, comes from Daphne's mouth. "You wouldn't want Potter's sloppy seconds, right? No offense of course, honey." She rudely says.

My hand reaches for my wand, ready to hex this bitch. Pansy notices and covers my hand with hers, pushing it back under the table. She gives me a soft squeeze in a comforting way and caresses the back of my hand with her thumb soothingly. After putting my wand back in its place, I shove the last bites of my dinner into my mouth and quickly swallow.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Draco, but I'm not interested." I say before taking his arm off my shoulders, holding it like it's the most disgusting thing I've ever held. I stand up and remove myself from the situation with pride.