18 || Planning revenge

About thirty minutes later, the rain still hasn't stopped and my clothes are soaked. The ground has gone muddy and the wind is still freezing cold. "Y/n? What are you doing here? It's freezing!" Pansy's worried voice sounds from behind me.

"I'm enjoying life." I respond a bit sarcastically. There is no reaction from Pansy for a while until I feel her grabbing my arm and trying to pull me up. "I don't feel like going back in there, Pans." My voice sounds a bit irritated and by the expression on her face, I can tell she's clearly confused.

"What happened, y/n? I've been worried sick since you didn't sleep in our dorm last night!" Pansy clearly wants to be there for me, but doesn't sit down or comes closer to comfort me as her face is filled with disgust. "Please get out of the mud, it's repulsive."

"I find it cleansing." I say after rolling my eyes.

"Why don't you come inside? We can drink some hot chocolate and you can explain what's going on." She tries to get me to leave again.

"Not as long Dumbledick is headmaster!" I spat angrily before closing my eyes, trying to diminish my pain and rage. Pansy snorts at my remark and finally gets over her pride as she carefully sits down on the wet dirt. She starts caressing my hand softly, rubbing in the raindrops while looking at my face, trying to determine whatever it is that's bothering me. "Harry used love potion on me." I tell her, looking straight into her eyes.

Her eyebrows furrow immediately and her eyes flash with anger. "Prick!" She sneers while probably imagining his face. "Yeah." I half laugh. "It gets better though. He raped me. I went to Dumbledore this morning to report him, but they practically laughed in my face." My statement is short, not wanting to expand on the subject.

She doesn't react, yet I can tell she's seething, her nostrils are flaring and her gaze at the ground could set the wet grass on fire. Without saying a word, she stands up and starts walking back to the castle. Out of confusion, I shoot up to sit on my bum and look at her quickly disappearing figure. "Pans? Where are you going?!" I yell at her.

When she doesn't respond, I jump to my feet and follow her in a desperate attempt to stop her from doing what I think she's about to do. Finally having caught up with her, I get a hold of her shoulder and stop her. "What's your plan?" I ask with a knowing look.

"Simple. Crucio Harry until he begs for death and then avada kedavra both of them before throwing them off the astronomy tower!" She says coldly, and if I didn't know any better I'd believe her.

"Why not crucio Dumbledore?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know. Not worth my time." She shrugs before continuing to stomp towards the castle. I try to keep up with her speed as she makes her way through the halls of Hogwarts, desperate to find that little bitch. While telling her that this isn't the way to go and trying to stop her, she simply rolls her eyes and stays determined to end the swine. "I want revenge too. We just shouldn't act impulsively." I whisper loud enough for her quickly moving figure to hear, but soft enough so that the  passing students don't.

She finally comes to a halt and turns to me with murder in her eyes. "You're right. We're going to make him pay." An evil smirk grows on her lips before she takes my wrist and starts leading me towards our dorm, probably to freshen up and come up with a master plan.

As my gaze is focused on her hand on my wrist, I don't see what's causing an abrupt stop to Pansy's, almost, running. When I'm met with two dark and calming eyes as my focus shifts, I feel my tense muscles relax a bit and a small sigh escapes my lips. "Ah, miss y/l/n. You had worried me with your swift department from Dumbledore's office. Could you accompany me to mine? I feel as if there are still words left unsaid." He obviously wants to know if I'm alright, but with Pansy here, he has to keep it discreet.