25 || Faking love

Pansy notices me immediately and runs towards me. She grabs me by my arm and drags me towards the middle of the common room. She twirls me around and swings to the music in carefree bliss. "Look at what I did." She says drunkenly happy as she looks around the room, watching the Slytherin students party like never before. "I'm not a loner anymore, everyone loves me."

"I thought you didn't mind being alone."

"Yeah, well I like this better." She grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to hers. "Fuck, you look so hot right now. I want to kiss you." Her hands make their way to my face and she cups my jaw before leaning in. I stop her by taking a step back.

"I'm sorry, Pans, I can't."

"Why not? You're single, I'm single. You're hot, I'm hot. The list goes on." She says, flirting.

"Well.. I'm not-"

"She's not single, Parkinson." Draco's voice sounds from behind me before I feel his arm pulling me into his side. Here we go. Pansy furrows her eyebrows in confusion and her eyes dart between Draco and me.

"Let her go, you filthy pervert." Pansy concludes that what's happening is against my will, which it is but she can't know that. She quickly comes to my rescue and tries to physically break Draco and I apart.

"Pansy, there's something I have to tell you." I look at her sorrily and suddenly realize that this might cost me my friendship. How could I not have thought about this sooner? Draco tried to drug her and now I'm dating him. She hates him with a passion, just like me. Oh no, I don't think she'll ever forgive me for this.

I feel tears springing into my eyes at the thought, but everything goes too fast for me to actually let out my emotions.

"Why don't we just show her, princess?" Draco raises his eyebrows, making clear this isn't a question but an order. My eyes give her one last sorrily look before I close them and turn around to look into Draco's icy ones. I swallow hard before he cups my face and slams his lips on mine. I move along with him, my hand running through his perfect blond hair. To make it realistic, he slips his tongue inside my mouth and I follow. One of his hands slides down my body and comes to a halt on my bum, giving it a light squeeze. Everything about this feels wrong and disgusting, his sloppy kiss, his expensive smell and his wandering hands. I feel like a puppet, a whore puppet played by none other than Draco Malfoy.

When he ends the kiss, I smile towards him and wrap my arm around his waist. "Draco's my boyfriend." I say with a small smile. When my eyes meet Pansy's, she looks absolutely horrified. She gives me a piercing look before shaking her head and storming off towards our dorm. My heart cracks when I see her figure disappearing through the crowd. Instinctively, I run after her but I get stopped by Draco grabbing my wrist.

"I don't think so. You're staying with me." He speaks sternly. "Fine. But let go off me." I snarl back under my breath.

He doesn't and instead pushes me against the wall where he starts kissing me roughly and his hands start roaming around my body. We get interrupted by Daphne, Tracey and Millicent. "I thought you were gay." Daphne says, clearly very insecure.

"Just because a boy doesn't want you, doesn't mean he's gay, Daph." I tell her as I put my hand on her shoulder and smile at her. Millicent and Tracey snicker behind her while giving me appreciative looks. Suddenly an idea pops into my head. I raise my voice in order to cause a scene. "Don't you think it's a bit childish to make up such a rumor just because he rejected you?" I ask pedantically. Immediately, heads turn our way and people start listening in to our conversation.

"He didn't reject me because I wasn't even interested in him anyway. He was the one that was after me!" She immediately tries to save her ego, exactly how I had anticipated. "So you admit to making up that Draco is gay?" I ask calmly.