13 || Sweet

"It's time to go to dinner." He whispers into my hair after laying together for almost an hour.

"Nooo." I whine. "Can't we eat here like we used to?" I ask sweetly, moving my head to look up at him. His arms are wrapped around my bare body tightly, holding me against his naked torso.

"I guess we could." His baritone voice rings in my ear. Giggling, I turn around and swing my leg around him so that I'm on top of him, straddling him. I run my fingers through his hair as I admire his features and smile down at him. I dip my head down and softly press my lips against his. He immediately starts kissing me back as he cups my face with both hands. His kiss is full of emotion and passion, obviously wanting to show me his love.

"I could make us some pancakes." I whisper, withdrawing my lips from his.

"No offense, darling, but your pancakes aren't really my style." He says as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'd rather eat you instead." He growls, bringing his lips to my ear and swiftly flipping us around.

"Hey! My pancakes are a culinary masterpiece!" I protest as he has me pinned to the mattress again. His lips start attacking my jaw before moving down and finding my sweet spot. I squirm beneath him, getting extremely turned on. "No they aren't." He insults my cooking skills in between his tender kisses.

"Now that's just-" I start saying offendedly before getting cut off by him throwing off the sheets, exposing our naked bodies to the cold dungeon air. "But you are." He grins as he gets off of me and walks out of the room, leaving me confused and cold. I prop myself up on my elbows as I wait for him. A few seconds later, he walks back into the room with a whipped cream spray can.

Severus climbs back on top of me with the spray can in his hand. He smirks as he shakes the can and inspects my naked body.

"Really? This is-"

He shuts me up by spraying a large amount of whipped cream in my mouth. "Hush darling and let me enjoy my dinner." He speaks sexily before booping my nose. I try my best not to choke on the unexpected cream in my mouth while he sprays a line down my stomach. He also sprays some on my tits before putting away the can and licking his lips at the sight of me.

He doesn't waste another second and plunges his head down onto my right boob. He starts licking and sucking the whipped cream off, getting my nipple erect. After swirling around it several times, having cleaned it all up, he moves over to my left breast. Eagerly licking the sweet cream off of me, I can feel his dick hardening against my leg.

"Sev, oh my-" I moan as he keeps attacking my nipple. Having cleaned up my left breast as well, he starts on the line down my torso towards my throbbing center. He slowly licks it all up while his eyes are focused on mine. A million butterflies abuse my stomach as he sucks the cream out of my bellybutton.

I quiver when he doesn't stop and reaches my clit, starting to circle it slowly with his tongue. Looking down at him, I bite my lip, admiring his position and relishing this moment. When he quickens his pace, I squeeze my legs together at the overwhelmingly pleasurable feeling. His hands immediately fly to my thighs and push them back open roughly.

I gulp at his harsh touch and my breath hitches when he starts adding suction. His right hand releases my left thigh and moves towards my dripping entrance. He pushes two fingers inside of me slowly and curls them up to find my g-spot. "Hmm, so wet for me." He hums against my skin. My hands find their way into his beautifully long hair for support, giving me some sense of control, while in reality that's not the case at all.

His pace fastens up before he adds a third finger, making me squeal in both pain and pleasure. He withdraws his head from between my legs for a moment and stares into my eyes, all the while still pumping three fingers inside of me. "Good girl." He praises as he watches me bite my lip. Severus grabs my wrist with his free hand and takes away my grip on his head. "I love you." He whispers, looking into my eyes deeply, before pressing a delicate kiss on the back of my hand.