Dead💀

"Chan? No way he can't be working with Zane" Han thought "you seem surprise, do you know him?" Zane asked "hm

"Chan? No way he can't be working with Zane" Han thought "you seem surprise, do you know him?" Zane asked "hm... yeah he use to be my boss when I was working at the convenient store" Han said while continuously watching the pictures hoping it magically change to someone else.

"Oh, well do you know your boss is a very secretive person. His father and I was really great friends but he died last year so his son started working with me. He's a great worker but he never let us take a picture of him. Ha maybe because he doesn't want us to have a picture of him just in case we have to kill him" Zane joked but it was actually true.

"I have to kill Chan!? No I can't do that" Han was shaking, he was so scared Zane sigh "princess when you're an assassin you have to protect everything about yourself, your location, your real identity and your reputation so I have to kill him".

"B-but I can't" Han really hated that pet name especially when he's calling him it at this time a life or dead decision "if you don't kill him then the people after me will torture him to get to me, do you want that to happen to him?"

"No but why don't you protect him, he could come and stay here!"

"Yeah but how long will he stay here? I can't let him stay for a year and then people fine his location again"

"He would just have to stay for 1 mouth at least and the people would just give up"

"People like these who are looking for an assassin won't give up so we have to kill him" Zane made Han face him "you have to kill him, it's better for him and for us" of course he met himself but pushing Han on the edge to be a killer is definitely his goal.

But Han wasn't bugging "baby if you don't kill him then our deal is off" he lied but Han was too distracted to notice "what! why?!"

"You promise to be my loyal dog but it feels like I'm doing everything you're telling me" Zane put Han on his lap "do what I say or our deal is off, it's your choice" Han was thinking this through, there's no way he would kill Chan but how will he keep his deal with Zane. He knows if he doesn't kill Chan then someone definitely will "ok I-i'll kill him".

"Good boy, you'll leave tomorrow night and kill him then" Zane said peeking Han's lips and then going back to his work "or and don't make a mess, remember what I taught you" he said and left.

"He showed me how to clean up a messy scene but I never thought I would have to use that training for someone I knew" Han thought.

*Time skip*

Han left the penthouse 6pm which was weird because he got in a hotel that was just a few minutes away from Chan's house and then got a call 8:50 telling him it's time to leave.

After getting the call he left immediately to Chan's house, the hotel was really close so it didn't take long for them to reach.

"Wait so what about his apartment he showed me? I guess he lied about that too" Han said with a sad expression. He saw Chan's house with a big gate that was wide open. Han drove in but surprisingly no one was there but it's such a big mansion it must have some workers. Han entered the mansion and it was completely quite "sorry Chan or whoever you really are".

Chan drove in and notice the front gate was open, which is weird because it's never open. The gardeners weren't in the garden "did they leave?" He said to himself but continued driving.

At the front gate Minho parked his car and followed Chan by foot, he also notice the place was unusually quite. He hide behind a bush and waited for Chan to enter his house. Chan open the door and heard the TV was playing, he left the door open and went into the living room where he saw the back of a person on the couch.

"Oh so Zane finally wants to kill me" he said thinking it's someone who came to kill him but he couldn't hide his expression when Han turned around "Channie how have you been?" Han said but Chan froze "what's the matter? and who is this Zane guy you're talking about and why does he want to kill you?" Han said playing dumb.

"H-Han? How do you know were I live?" He asked "well...it have this guy who's obsess over me, he told me to kill you so here I am" Han said waving a gun in his hand.

"Are you working for Zane too!?"

"More like 'with' him"

"That's impossible, he never works 'with' people"

"Oh I work with him and he told me a lot about you" Han said facing the gun at Chan. He raise his hands up "woah Han wait, I didn't do anything".

"Yes Chan you didn't do anything but sadly goodbye"

Minho suddenly heard a gun shot "shit someone is in there! SHIT CHAN IS THERE!" Minho ran out from the bush and came through the door, catching Han off guard "Chan!" He yelled but suddenly stopped when he saw Han.

"Minho?" Han said out loud and then after covered him mouth
"Minho? What is he doing there? Kill him now, don't let your training be a waste" Zane said through Han's ear piece.

"Shit what do I do? Zane will know if I don't kill him but I could also use the excuse that he was too hard to beat but what if Minho catches me? Well I don't have to hold back, I could get out of here and get some training from this"

"Han where's Chan?" Minho ask "oh he's dead" Han said boldly "but how? You were-" Han cut Minho off "I killed him dumbass" Minho pause for a few seconds "you shouldn't joke about that, I know you wouldn't kill Chan".

"Yes I would, once Zane tells me too I would do it" Han raise the gun up and point it at Minho "that also goes for you".

"You wouldn't shoot m-" Minho was caught off guard by the bullet piercing the side of his leg. Minho looked down to see that the bullet grazed his leg, it wasn't a deep cut but he didn't care about it he was just shock that Han shot him.

"Oh damn I was aiming for the ground" Han thought, he wasn't actually going to shoot Minho "sorry Minho..." He ran over the couch and swung his leg, Minho step back avoiding the kick but Han threw a punch that he wasn't expecting.

It hit his face, Minho went flying back and he fell on the ground "that was a good hit" Minho said honestly "thank you" Han said as he face the gun at him "but that wasn't good enough" Minho said as he kicked the gun out from his hands "fight me with your bare hands".

Han smirked "give me one second" he said and then put his hand on his ear "baby what do I do?"

"BABY?! What are you playing at Han Jisung" Minho thought.

"Call me baby again and I'll let you do whatever you want" Zane said and Han was satisfied with that answer "he's an idiot, get him turn on and he'll do whatever I say" Han thought smirking, using it to his advantage.

"Thanks baby, I think I'll stay and fight him and when I'm bored I'll stop"

"YAH! Stop calling him baby and baby squirrel I'm not letting you go so easily"

"We'll see" Han UwU at Minho's pet name, it's way better when Minho calls him it.