Betrayed

Hyunjin and Mr. Lee rest Minho's body on the trunk of the van, Hyunjin started putting pressure on Minho's wound with a cloth "Mr. Lee when will the people arrive?" Hyunjin ask.

"Don't worry they're just around the corner" Mr. Lee said and a minute later a car came with three people in it, they immediately got out and went to Minho, Hyunjin moved out of the away and watch the people Mr. Lee hired do their job.

As an assassin Mr. Lee knew one day that one of his family would be injured really badly and a hospital isn't a good place to go so he hired three professional doctors to be there by his side whenever he needs them.

They couldn't drive because they might make Minho's wounds open up more but they were hearing police sirens so they had to move. Mr. Lee got in the van and drove slowly while a doctor was holding a cloth on Minho's wound to make sure it doesn't open up.

When they were sure they were far enough they stop and the doctors continued to revive Minho. They suppose to stitch the wound before it gets infected but Minho's needs to wake up first so they wrap his wound tightly so he isn't losing blood.

Hyunjin call Mrs. Lee and told her that they got Minho out but they're not sure what will happen to him, after he hung up he was thinking if he should call Han and he decided he should because Minho would want Han by his side "Han hello?"

"Hyunjin, where's Minho? I can't find him"

"Han he's with me but he's injured"

"Injured? How? What happened?" Hyunjin notice that Han wasn't sounding...how to say it... real but he wasn't going to question it because he knows how much Han loves him "I can't really explain right now so can you come to XXXXX".

"Yeah ok I'll be there"

20 minutes later Minho woke up
"Lee woke up!" Hyunjin yelled and everyone was relieved "Lee know?" Mr. Lee said, Minho eyes fluttered open "dad?"

"Son are you ok? How are you feeling?"

"I'm a little dizzy but I'm good" everyone sigh in relief "what happened to Zane, where is he?"

"We don't know, we left immediately because you were injured really badly" Hyunjin explain "no don't let him get away!" Minho held his side in pain "Lee stop it! Forget him we're glad you're awake, now we could go back home to get you stitch up"

"Yes son time to go" Hyunjin and Mr. Lee help Minho get down from the trunk but before he could even stand up he saw Han walking towards them. Minho's eyes literally lit up as he saw him, Hyunjin was expecting Minho to be happy but not this happy but Mr. Lee on the other hand was basically clueless.

"Han" Minho got up but couldn't hold himself up but Han caught him before he fell.

Han's hand was wrap around Minho's waist "you're an idiot" Han said and helped Minho back on his feet. Minho was smiling like a madman "oh right Han this is my father" Mr. Lee was watching Han dead in his eyes "dad this is my boyfriend, Han Jisung".

Mr. Lee took a second to reply, of course he's just finding out his son is gay but something else wasn't right "son, something is...."

"-wrong with Han" Hyunjin said finishing Mr. Lee sentence "what do you mean?" Minho was binded by his love for Han that he didn't notice that Han wasn't his normal self.

"Wow I'm surprise your father notice" Han said "notice what?" Minho was still confuse. Hyunjin came in between Han and Minho taking Minho away from him "Han step back, why do you look like you're satisfied with something?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hahaha I am satisfied. The outcome of everything was just perfect but I do have to say I was a little sad when I heard you got stab but you're ok now so that's good" Han said laughing he looked psychotic.

Minho put his hand on Hyunjin shoulder to stand up straight "Han what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that Zane's hand look terrible so he more or less can't fight for a while so I have the advantage so thanks for the help" he said bowing "especially you Minho, I now have Zane the way I want him".

"Han i-" Minho was going to step closer but Hyunjin came in front of him and throw a punch at Han. He was fast to react so he dodge and jump back "Hyunjin!" Minho yelled he was surprised that he did that, they were so close the first time they met.

"Lee snap out of it, he was just using you!! That's what he was saying!" Hyunjin yelled "no Han won't do that" Minho felt another hand in his shoulders, it was his father "son, let's go you shouldn't be standing for this long, let Hyunjin handle this boy" Mr. Lee said glaring at Han.

"No wait" Minho said as he pulled his shoulders away and started walking up to Han, he was basically lumping "please tell me you're lying" Minho said with desperation in his eyes and voice. Han sigh, he did his stands and was about to kick Minho but Mr. Lee reacted first and block Han's kick, that was going directly to the spot where Minho was stabbed.

Hyunjin and Minho eyes widened but his father wasn't surprised "I don't know you personally but I'll kill you" Mr. Lee said as he walked up to Han but out of no where Hyunjin started attacking Han first.

Han was caught off guard so he had to block, Hyunjin was filled with anger that he couldn't stop but Han found an opening, when Hyunjin went to kick he slip for just a second and Han found his opening and kick Hyunjin face. He flew back and sadly didn't make it on his feet.

"Since when did Han learn to kick like that?" Minho thought staring at the fight confused. Hyunjin wipe away the blood on his lips "wow that was good, did Zane teach you that?" Hyunjin said.

"Yes, yes he did, he taught me it just yesterday and it's my first time trying it out" Han said and he was being honest "damn" Hyunjin got up and stretch his neck "you got better but a few months of training can't get you to beat someone who's been training their whole life" Hyunjin and Mr. Lee was now circling around Han, anyone was going to strike at any moment.

Minho notice that the odds was against Han favor, he's terrified because his father might actually kill Han "dad, Hyunjin stop it!" Minho yelled but no one would listen to him "Han run away, they will kill you!" He keeps yelling but no one would listen.

"HEY STO-" Minho suddenly started coughing, it caught everyone's attention, as they lose focus for just a second Han was already by Minho's side "he move so fast" Hyunjin thought.

"Was he playing with us the first time?" Hyunjin and Mr. Lee was amazed by his speed not even them could comprehend what just happened.

"Minho you have a deep cut on your waist you shouldn't be yelling" Han said smiling while holding Minho up to stand straight "Han please tell me what's happening? Did you really use me? You never loved me? Were you just lying?"

Han smiled and pulled Minho in for a kiss, it didn't last long. Han pulled away to see a smiling Minho but his expression change suddenly when Han said "I wish I never met you" Han then turned away from Minho and left.

Hyunjin was going after him but Minho called out to him making him stop "yes Lee?"

"Han was telling the truth right?"

"Minho... he..."

"Just answer!" He yelled.

"I don't know for sure but from my prescriptive he wasn't lying"

"Dad, what about you?"

"The first time I saw him I knew he was up to something" Minho eyes turn black, Han was lying to him this whole time and he fell for it, he was playing with him and he didn't know.