Smut🔞🔞

Extra scene 🙈😏
(After coming back from the graveyard)

Minho just introduce Han to his parents, Mrs. Lee was actual really excited to see Han but Mr. Lee wasn't, he still remember that day like it's the back of his hand "well that went well" Han said sarcastically as he entered Minho's room.

"Don't worry, he'll forget all about that day soon and then he'll think of you as his son-in-law" Minho said as he drop his body on his bed.

"So their son took their style too" Han said looking around "don't say-"

"Yeah i'm talking about the black furniture" Han said looking at Minho's black bed sheets and the black couch but noneless the mixture of the light black with the dark black look really good.

Minho awkwardly laugh "I didn't really notice" he said while sitting up. Han started walking around the room looking everywhere, hell it was a big room it's probably the same size as his shitty apartment.

Minho eyes followed Han as he stopped to watch Minho's perfumes "wow these are expensive brands of perfumes" Han said to himself, Han eyes stopped when he saw a little part of Minho's wardrobe open. He pulled it open all the way and smirked "am.... what is this?" He said pointing at the wardrobe.

"I-i.....um.." Minho quickly shot up from the bed "Hyunjin....got the wrong idea when I told him I was bringing you home today" Minho said blushing from the embarrassment, Han blushed too "wow- a hold box, how much did he think we'll use".

Minho got flustered, who wouldn't be embarrassed about someone they love finding condoms in his wardrobe "tell me more about your room, you use to talk about all the cools things you bought for it".

"Uh...well..i-it have a movie screen in the walls...and when I press a button it will come out,
oh and i have my own gaming station. My parents told me I make too much noise at night so I had to make my room sound proof but I have-" Han cut him off "sound proof... interesting" he said smirking "how about we put Hyunjin's gift to use" Minho was caught off guard but he liked where this was going.

Han walked up to Minho and pushed him to a sitting position on the bed and got on his lap. His hands was on Han's waist hold him up "aww I like this side of my baby squirrel" Minho said smirking. Han smiled and without a second to waste Han smash their lips together, Minho's hands was roaming around in Han's shirt while Han was pulling on Minho's hair.

Han moan through the kiss, Minho's tongue was fighting with Han's for dominance but the younger was too focus on making out with Minho that he totally forgot his hand. Minho's hand make contact with Han's nipple twisting it lightly making him gasp which made Minho take control over Han's mouth.

Minho was exploring every inch "A-ah fuck wait" Han said gasping for air, his lips was swollen and red by now. Minho smiled staring at the mess he already made in front him "strip" one word, one word he said that made Han turned on. Han got up and took out all his clothes "let's play baby?" Han said in a seductive tone.

"Fuck that's hot" he said and threw Han's body on the bed. Minho held down Han's hand over his head and started kissing all over his neck while Han let out soft moans "Baby can you p-please do more" Han said.

"What would you like me to do?" Minho said smirking, Han didn't say anything because he was to embarrass "say something or I'll stop".

"P-please baby I want to feel you inside me" Han said with a dark shade of red came across his face "was that so hard to say" Minho got up and took off his his clothes, he got on top of Han but he was push down. Han went on top of him and then slid down to his crotch "baby what ar- Ahhh~" Minho suddenly moan as he felt Han's lips wrap around his member.

Han started sucking the head but then took all of Minho in. Minho groan and tilt his head back "ah~ fuck you're doing such a great job baby boy" he said grabbing a fits full of Han's hair, he couldn't control himself anymore.

Minho flip Han over and started moving his member up and down in Han's mouth he could feel it hitting the back of his throat, tears escape his eyes but soon after Minho pulled out his member, Han felt a hot liquid on his tongue he always wanted to know how it tasted so he swallowed it, it was hot and slimy, it didn't have much of a taste.

"Did I do good?" Han ask in a cute tone, UwU "yes you did a great job" he said stroking his check, Minho flip Han on his side and lift his leg up "are you ready?"

"Y-yes" Han said closing his eyes, Minho put his member into Han's whole and started going at a speed pace, Han started moaning each time Minho move "Minho~!" He said moaning loudly "ah~ baby it feels so good" he said which made Minho move faster.

"You feel so good it's hard for me to stop" Minho said leaning down and kissing his neck while still thrusting into him "Baby I wanna cum".

"No, hold it in" Minho said moving faster, Han let out a loud moan that filled the room "I-i can't hold i-it in anymore" Han struggled to say.

"Go on, cum for me baby" Minho said and Han immediately let the hot liquid go "next t-time don't make me hold it in" Han said covering his face.

"Oh so there will be a next time 😏"

"Hahaha don't get your hopes up" Han said trying to get up but failed "my everything hurts" he said lying back down Minho smiled and pick Han up, Han's legs wrap around Minho's hip as he wrap his hands around Minho, digging his face onto it his neck "I love you baby" Minho said.

"I love you too" Han said shyly.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜~𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 🎉