Minho or Lee know

"Minho I'm kinda hungry" Han said "oh I guess the popcorn didn't full you" Minho joked "yeah I'll make you something" they both headed to the kitchen and Han was right the back door was just staring him in the face.

"Why is everything black" Han thought

"Mom and dad really do love their black furniture 🤦‍♂️" Minho thought "ok let's see what's in the fridge" Minho said as he opened it and saw it filled with bottle water, frozen food and... "astronaut food... I can't let Han see this" Minho was about to close the fridge door when suddenly Han bolted to the kitchen door.

Minho was caught off guard but his body was trained for surprise attacks so he was able to hold down the door before Han could escape "is everything ok?" Minho asked while his body was hovering over Han.

Han always thought Minho had a weird aura, not just weird but dark, scary, horrifying but now it's worst than he could imagine
"Why can't I move!! He seems angry but also sad AHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING".

"Han are you trying to run away?" Minho said leaning closer "he called my name, ohhh he's definitely angry" Minho started to get impatient, people normally are scared of him but seeing Han look at him like that made him angry, angry at himself "i-"

"W-who are you?" Han was able to say "I'm Minho"

"Ok.. but who lives in this house?" Han said with a shaky voice "My family but this is our second house"

"Minho.." Han step back while not loosing eye contact "do you have another name?" Han still had some faith in him but Minho was thinking if he should tell him but if he do then Han would be even more terrified.

"No, my name is Minho" Minho was shocked because like he said Han looked even more terrified "Han what's the problem? Why do you look so scared?"

"Shit shit shit! I need to get my phone and call for help" Han started walking back "Minho I need to go"

"Ok ok I'll drop you home but why are you so scared!?" Minho said as he slowly followed Han. He started to get desperate he doesn't want Han to leave him
'is it something he did?' or 'is it something he said?' or the worst of all 'is it him that Han was scared of?'

"Minho I-" Han body turned around to run but suddenly he was hugged from the back "please don't leave!" Minho shouted while hugging Han. Han froze he was afraid of Minho's voice he sounded so desperate and scared "I'm sorry if I scared you! Please please don't run away!"

"What should I do? I feel bad now but he might end up being my kidnapper but he doesn't seem like that" Han thought as he slowly turn around while breaking the hug "Minho I want to know who you really are?"

"I'm Lee know, I'm the son of assassins, I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you might run away from me" Minho didn't hesitate but now... he's regretting it "uhh c-can you forget what I said".

Han smiled a little "My name is Han Jisung, I work at a convenient store, I was walking home with my best friend Felix when an assassin name Zane killed him and started sexually assaulting me".

"Sexually assaulting!!" Those words ring through Minho's ears.

"He told me if I wanted to avenge Felix death then I have to come and kill him but the day you saved me he whispered in my ears that if I don't want to kill him then I should live with him and be his boyfriend/sexual partner, that was the secret" Minho clench his fits "I'm going to kill him" .

"Minho you said you are an assassin, right?"

"Yeah...."

"I want you to teach me how to kill an assassin like him" Minho choked "you can't kill an assassin like him, there's no way I'm putting you in that danger!"

"Come on please help me"

"No! Just tell me to go and I'll kill him and that's it" Minho said confidently but he knows that the first time they fought he end up getting lots of cuts and bruises, by far the toughest person Minho ever faced.

"No, he killed Felix and he assaulted me two times so I need to be the one to kill him!"

"No I'm not helping you" Minho said as he looked away "fine then I'll do it myself"

"What! You think karate will help you!"

"Yes it will!"

"That's a big no"

"Then help me"

"Ok I'll think about it"

"Really 😃"

"😄....No😐"

"AHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU!!"