Chansung 💕

They arrived and Chan parked his car and they both headed inside Chan's apartment.

Living room

Kitchen

"Wow everything here looks expensive" Han just realize he said that out loud 🤦‍♂️ Chan laugh at how cute Han was "it's ok, it's not like you are wrong".

"Well I'm happy you're straight forward so can I ask how did you become the new manger?" Han thought maybe he said too much but Chan was ok answering it "I'm your boss brother's son, your boss don't have a child so he let me take over".

"But you look really young to mange a store...oh.. sorry.."

"No it's ok, I am only 23 years old but I worked with my father in his company since I was 18 so he teach me a lot about owning a business"

"Wow that's so cool"

"Yeah, this is just a practice round, he wants to see how i do owning a small business"

"Well then I'll work hard to help you out <( ̄︶ ̄)>" Chan smiled "I'll work hard too" Han quickly looked around "ok I'll pack the kitchen utensils" Han said as he picked up a box Chan smile at how motivated he got.

*Time skip, now evening*

Chan was dropping Han home but Han remembered that he supposed to meet up with Minho so he told Chan to drop him off at the convenient store.

Han got out of the car "Thanks again for helping and sorry it took so long I didn't realize I had so much stuff" Chan said scratching the back of his neck "haha it's ok" Han said but suddenly heard another voice.

"Han?" The voice caught the attention of both of them "oh hey Minho" Jisung said "what are you doing?" Minho said sending a glare at the person in the car "I was-" Han was cut off by Chan "Minho??" Chan found the name a little weird.

"Yeah do you know him Chan?" Han asked "Chan huh?" Minho just realized who that person was, Chan got out of the car "oh so you change your name".

"Yeah that goes for you too... Christopher" Lee know said as he stretch Chan's name Han was beyond confuse "Christopher PFF~!" Han said while holding in his laugher.

"Oh come on Lee Know, you know I rather be called Chan"

"Yeah ever since high school"

"Oh so you both know each other since high school?" Han asked "yeah but it's been awhile" Minho said and glared at Chan "ok great so you both should get a chance to catch up on all the things you miss out on so Minho you go with Chan and we'll hang out some other time" Han said as he push Minho towards Chan.

Chan and Minho was completely confuse to why Han wants them to 'catch up' but the truth is Han just wanted to go back home and meet up with Felix "ok see you guys tomorrow" Han said and then ran away.

"W-wait! I don't want to-" Minho stop mid sentence and then looked at Chan "why do you always smile? I LITERALLY WAS ABOUT TO YELL THAT I DON'T WANT TO 'CATCH UP' WITH YOU AND YOU'RE STILL SMILING"

"Oh come on, we use to be best friends and I know you want to talk to me" Chan said confidently but he wasn't wrong Minho sigh "ok fine but we're going to whatever place I pick also... you're paying" Minho said as he got in Chan's car.

"Pff~ fine I'll pay 😒 but I'm not saying that you'll pay next time because I don't want you to feel special just because we're meeting again"

"Cocky bastard"

"Just like old times" Chan sigh as his both hands was on his waist as he smiled "oh shit I feel like my father".