Disappointed

Even tho Han and Minho are complete strangers they were comfortable sharing all their secrets. Whole night Minho talked about all his missions while Han talked about his life.

Minho was really happy because he got to know Han better but he's still not going to teach him how to kill in his point of view he's basically making a murderer, once you kill one person you already started digging your grave.

"Good morning" Minho said as Han walked into the kitchen "Good morning" Han said as he sat down "oh what are you making?"

"Scrambled eggs and pancake" Minho said as he turned off the stove and put some eggs and 3 pancakes on a plate "ohh Mr. Assassin can cook, ok I see" Han joked as he took the plate Minho scoffed "try the food first and then you can mock me".

"Ok....🙂" Han took a bite and it was like he ate happiness "Wow! Why is this so good!!" Han said as he stuff more of Minho's food in his mouth "come on don't eat like that, you're going to choke".

"Wow with this cooking you can make good husband material" Han said out of no where but fail to notice flustered Minho.

Han phone started ringing, without checking the number of the person he answered it

"Hello"

"YOU DIRTY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!" Felix shouted through the phone "Oh hey what's up Felix?"

"DON'T TALK LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL! Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at Minho's house, sorry for not telling you"

"Ok I accept that apology but I need another one because I started to get really worried when your boss called and said you didn't show up at work"

"Oh shit work" Han said as he looked up at Minho "wait... did you say you're at Minho's house?"

"Yeah....."

"So.... What did you guys do together?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know 😏"

"Felix I swear if you're making a smirking face I'll punch you"

"😏...😐 No I wasn't"

"Ok I'll be home just now"

"Ok-" Felix was cut off by Minho taking the phone away from Han.

"Hello can you hear me?" Minho said "hm...ohh this is Minho, right?"

"Hello?" Minho couldn't hear anything but Han could hear a little bit of Felix voice "Minho can you hear him?" Han asked.

"No I can't"

"HeLlo I'm right here!!" Felix said

"Felix I guess Minho can't hear you" Han said

"Felix could hear me right?" Minho asked Han "Yeah"

"Ok so Felix I can't hear you but I wanted to tell you that Han won't be coming back as yet"

"Oh😏"

"So he'll be back later, k" Minho put the phone between both of them and waited for Han to repeat what Felix say.

"Oh Hannie are you going on a date..?"

"Sgthfthjk no."

"Okay..if you say so, also call back your boss and tell him you won't be able to come to work today"

"Yeah ok" Han said and then hung up "What did he say?" Minho asked "he didn't say anything" Han said as he turn to look the other way "oh wait I have call my boss"

"What for?"

"I have to tell him that I'm not working today"

"Ohh ok but I have to say you agreed to spend the day with me so easily" Minho said as he moved his eyebrows up and down the action made Han laugh "yeah yeah I only agreed because I want a day off".

"Ok whatever you say" Han smiled at Minho as he search for his boss number "good morning sir, sorry but I won't be able to work today"

"What! Han I would love to let you take a day off but today you are getting a new manger remember?"

"No sir I don't remember you telling us that"

"Oh ok so I'm retiring this week and I'm letting my brother's son take over, you know I don't have much employees so I want you and Rebecca to come over and meet him"

"Oh, I don't know sir, I really didn't want to cancel my plans"

"Please come to work and I promise you'll get your day off soon" Han sigh "ok I'll come"

"Great see you there" Han hung up the phone with a sad expression "what's wrong?"

"Sorry Minho but I have to go to work today, I have to get ready now so can we leave fast"

Minho was disappointed, he thought today he would be able to spend time with HIS squirrel
"Yeah ok :( "

_________

So....I wonder who the new manger might be 🤔

Anyways thanks for reading ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧