Cousin-in-law

*Vomiting sounds*

"Damn it Hyunjin! You should of told me you were car sick!" Minho yelled while standing behind the car far away from Hyunjin "I'm sorry, I'm now finding that out too *vomit* " Minho flinch "fine then, hurry up we still have to walk up the mountain" Hyunjin started vomiting not too long ago so they were lucky they won't far away from the mountain.

"Yeah I notice we're going the same direction as the hideout house, are you hiding something up there" Hyunjin said smirking but he knows Minho is not that type of person.

"I wonder if Minho would talk about Han?" Felix thought thinking Minho doesn't really care about him.

"Yeah, I'm hiding your future cousin-in-law up there" Minho said boldly, Hyunjin jaw drop he couldn't believe Lee know was hiding someone or he actually like someone "don't be so surprise! Also when you go up there don't touch him, don't flirt with him, don't go 5 meters near him and definitely don't look at him for more than 5 seconds, got it?" Minho said strictly.

"Minho is being overprotective!!" Felix didn't know how to think about Minho. First he's an assassin, second he kills people, third he made Han quit his job and fourth he randomly made Han move in with him which is weird because they don't even know each for that long.

Felix thinks that Minho would leave Han because he seems like a playboy but he also has to admit that Minho saved Han that one night but hearing how Minho is being overprotective is making Felix trust Minho a little bit more.

"You want me to look at him for only 5 seconds!" Hyunjin shouted finding it so weird "yep, if I catch you looking for longer you're dead" Minho face dropped when he said the last part "ok ok I won't, promise" Hyunjin said throwing his hands up in defense.

While walking up Minho explain everything to Hyunjin, it didn't take too long for Hyunjin to realize that Minho wanted to kill Zane before his boyfriend do.

Felix also heard the plan Minho made and he admit he's not angry, even tho Minho is planning on betraying Han's trust Felix don't want his friend to die so he's ok with letting Minho do the job. "Han doesn't know about the plan so you can't tell him, no matter what ok?" Minho said "yeah ok I won't tell him but are you sure he'll....you know...like you after you do that" Hyunjin said out of curiosity.

"I don't know but if I do succeed in the mission and my squirrel decide to leave me then I'll find a way to make him stay" Felix was looking at Minho, he look so happy talking about Han
"I know Han likes Minho so he won't leave him but if he does I'll talk to him, I'm on your side Minho".

"Yeah I wanted to ask why you keep calling him 'your squirrel'?"

"You'll see" They made it up the mountain to see Han about to go for a run "Minho who's this?" Han asked "damn you're right he do look like a squirrel" Hyunjin whispered Minho showed a smile and whisper back "remember not more than 5 seconds" Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah whatever".

"Han this is my cousin, Hyunjin he's also an assassin"

"Oh hi nice to meet you" Han said noticing he's not coming close to him or not even making eye contact "Nice to meet...

"Wow he actually not looking Han in the eyes" Felix thought

..my new cousin-in-law" Hyunjin said as he pulled Han into a hug.

"Ok nevermind"

"Hyunjin...." Minho said glaring at him "aww come on look at him, he's a cutie" Hyunjin said as he pinch Han's cheek. Making the younger laugh, he thinks Hyunjin is funny and playful "wait did you say cousin-in-law?" Han said as he looked at Minho.

Minho looked away as his face got red "ok ok that's enough".

"Come on cousin-in-law let's go inside and do some catching up" Hyunjin pulled Han inside as angry Minho followed. Hyunjin was talking non stop, he kept telling Han stories about when he and Lee know was young "so we started fighting when we were 5 and when we turn 8 our fathers got drunk and they made us fight each other, long story short Lee beat me within a second".

 Hyunjin was talking non stop, he kept telling Han stories about when he and Lee know was young "so we started fighting when we were 5 and when we turn 8 our fathers got drunk and they made us fight each other, long story short Lee beat me within ...

"Wow is that true" Han ask as he turned to face Minho scratching the back of his neck he answered "yeah it's true but the reason is because he forfeit before it even started".

"That's because you were terrifying when you were 8!!" Hyunjin yelled "nahh I remember I was a good boy" Minho joked "pff~ good boy my ass" Hyunjin said as he rolled his eyes. Han face his attention on Hyunjin "how was Minho's personality when he was young?"

"Pff~ personality? Did he even have one?"

"Yah! I had a personality" Minho yelled.

"Please what personality? You never smile, you never laugh, you had such a bitch face that's why I was your only friend, you never talk to anyone except me, your dad an-"

"Ok ok i get it!" Minho said as he interrupt Hyunjin Han laughed "well he seems like a totally different person now but come to think about it he was really mean the first time we met" Han said "oh don't talk about that".

"Tell me! Tell me!" Hyunjin whined.

"I was working and Minho entered, he didn't say hello so he pissed me off already but what piss me off even more was that he threw down a lot of beer, he didn't help me pick it up he just stood there drinking the beer he took".

"Wow dude how could you be so mean to this cute looking squirrel" Hyunjin said "yeah yeah whatever Han time to go and sleep we have training tomorrow".

"Oh right" Han got up excitedly.

"Oh what training are you guys starting tomorrow?" Hyunjin ask "Minho is going to teach me how to fight" Han answered "oh ok then".

"Hyunjin do you remember your code for your room?"

"Hell no, you think I would remember that"

"Then where are you going to sleep?" Han ask "I'll just sleep here, on couch" Hyunjin said pouting, Minho glared at him because he knew what he was doing "no Hyunjin you shouldn't sleep here, the couch is really hard, come with sleep with us, even tho we share just one room".

Hyunjin looked at Minho "*Cough* *cough* I'll kill u *cough* "

Hyunjin looked at Han "I think Lee should sleep on the couch, I don't want to sleep with him when he's coughing like that" Hyunjin said as he smiled evilly.

"Oh you're right, Minho will sleep on the floor and me and Hyunjin will share the bed" Han said as he face Minho to see what he say. Minho smiled and shook his head as he watch Hyunjin laughing behind Han.