Punishment

*Minho pov*

"Hey, where are you going again?"

"Non of your business Hyunjin"

"U DAMN BRAT! I JUST ASK A QUESTION!" Hyunjin, Minho's cousin who is also an assassin, they're really close so don't let Minho fool you when he say he doesn't like his cousin.

"Ahh you're so loud and I'm going to the same place i went yesterday"

"Oh that convenient store, why are you going? We have enough food in the fridge"

"I just wanted to take a walk" he lied "come to think of it you went there for the pass 3 days and you go every night, are you looking for someone?" Hyunjin said raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"Pff~ no" Minho said as his eyes wonder away from Hyunjin "anyways i gotta go, see ya" Minho then bolted out the house.

*Sigh* "why am I so nervous?" Minho stopped running and started walking "for the pass 3 days I always get nervous when I'm walking to meet the squirrel, but why tho?!"

After a little while he arrived "hi welcome" a younger woman said at the register, Minho just walk pass her without saying anything "that damn squirrel! Where the hell is he!?" Minho thought.

Minho hasn't seen Han ever since the first day they met "I hate doing this but it's to find that damn squirrel, in other words a complete stranger I don't know" Minho finally got out of his thoughts and picked up a beer and headed to the cashier.

"Ok is that all?"

"Eh yeah.."

"That'll be 5 dollars" Minho gave her the money but before he sense that she had something to say "am....you come here a lot so I just wanted to ask if you wanted to get a dri-"

"Nahh" Minho then left

"Agh that rude bastards!"

"I was going to ask if she knows the squirrel but whatever I don't need anyone's help" he mumbled Han's name as he opened the beer and drank it all.

"Where the hell is my squirrel"

Wednesday - day 4

"No squirrel again huh?"

Thursday - day 5

"Hey! At least buy something when you come in a store!!"

"Why did I walk in? Maybe I had hope he'll be at the back of the store doing some cleaning or something"

Friday - day 6

"Hey you're going again?" Hyunjin said "Yeah"

"Agh ok but stop ditching your missions tho, it's pissing your father off" Hyunjin was worried, Minho doesn't care about being punished but he's worried Mr. Lee would go crazy and attack his son, when he's mad there's nobody who could stop him.

"Yeah yeah he could punish me all he wants when I get back" Minho wave and left.

"Huh, I wonder what girl caught his eyes? She must be special for Minho to go through all his trouble" Hyunjin though.

All assassin do their missions at night because they don't want to be seen in day light but Lee know goes around the same time he met Han, which is somewhere around 11-12 in the night and after he doesn't see the squirrel he goes out and gets drunk.

"No squirrel today huh....well time to get drunk"

Saturday - day 7

Like Minho said he did get punished for not doing his missions "honey stop it!! You beat him way too much this time!" Mrs. Lee said as she came in front of her husband, stoping him from hitting the now bruise up Lee know.

"He missed all his mission this week, I must punish him!" Mr. Lee yelled "no that's enough! His face is bleeding a lot it's going to cause scars on his body and face".

"Are you guys done? I-i have to go somewhere" Minho said as he held his face.

Punishments would be decided on what you did and how bad it is. If you break one small rule you'll be punished by doing chores or something easy but if you break major rules you would be beaten by a special....stick by whoever wants to give you the punishment.

So far Minho only gets beaten by his father but it doesn't bother him because it's just like how they use to train, he would beat Lee know up when he was young so it's no difference but he heard that theirs a punishment that his great grandfather gave. The only person who ever experience it was his mother, she still has scars from that day.

"Lee know you're not going anywhere until I'm finished with you" Mr. Lee said but Mrs. Lee blocked him "no dear that's enough!" Mrs. Lee turn to Lee know "Son, wherever you were going you can't go today".

"But-"

"No buts, go upstairs and I'll be right there to treat your wounds"

"I said he's not finish yet, do you want me to punish him like your grandfather gave you?!" Now that's something he should never have brought up "Dad you said too much!!" Lee know yelled, he loves his mom so he knows how much it effects her to hear that.

"Honey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it slipped out!" Mr. Lee said he shouldn't have bring back his wife's past.

"Mom?"

"Lee know let's go upstairs" she said then left quietly, she's pissed.