Bad people??

*Two days later*

"Lee, we got something!" Hyunjin yelled and Minho came bursting into the room "I tracked his account and the place where the money is being transferred from is a mansion right here in Soul".

"Let me see" Minho looked at the location of the house "I know there.." Hyunjin stared at him "really?!"

"Yes, that's my friend Chan's house"

"Chan?" Hyunjin said "you remember Christopher Bang? well he permanently changed his name to Chan but he's living in an apartment somewhere else".

"Oh right but do you really think he's working with Zane or is it his father?" Hyunjin ask "he's working at a convenient store right now, I feel it's his father. Think of it we never saw his father at school".

"Yeah I think you're right!"

"How about you go and talk to your friend and find out more about his father" Mrs. Lee said "no Mrs. Lee, what if he's working with his father, it could be dangerous for him to go" Hyunjin said "it can't be true, Chan is a good person I know that, I'll go and talk to him myself" Minho said and went back to his room to get dressed.

*Time skip 8:45pm*

"Chan!" Minho yelled as he entered the store "oh hey Rebecca" Minho said and wave at her and continued walking "Minho what are you doing here?" Chan said as he was coming out from the employee break room.

"Chan I need to talk to you" Minho said and pulled Chan into the room "what job do your father do?"

"My father? He's a businessman, remember I told you that when we were in high school"

"Yeah but I never saw your father in person"

"Why are you asking about my father all of a sudden?" He said finding it weird "Chan are you sure you don't know anything else about your father?"

"Yes, that's all I know or is there something I don't know?" Chan said raising an eyebrow "Chan..."

"Should I tell him?" Minho thought "...I believe your father is working with bad people..."

"Ha you got to be joking" Chan said laughing to himself, he couldn't take Minho seriously "no I'm not, your father knows the person who took Han" Chan suddenly got serious "someone took Han!? Who??"

"People your father knows!" Minho yelled and Chan took a second to think but he was curious about one thing "What's your plan? How are you going to get Han back?"

"I just got a private investigator to search for Han and that's all he got but your father might be working with these people"

"Oh...." Chan said nervously "how long has he been missing?"

"Over two weeks now"

"Ok I'll talk to my father as soon as possible but if Han is with these people are you sure he's safe?" Chan asked "yes, I know he's safe" Minho said but actually didn't know what Zane was planning to do with him "ok I'll go and meet up with him soon" Chan said as he put his hand on Minho's shoulder.

"Thanks Chan" Minho pat Chan's back and then left "Hyunjin, he said he would talk to him" Minho said through the phone as he got into his car "Lee you should still go to his father place just in case" he said "why?"

"If he doesn't go now we'll have to wait a while to get our evidence so just go and check out the place"

"Yeah I'll-" Minho saw something "hey hey, I think he's leaving now"

"You should follow him"

"Yeah, I'll call you later" Minho then left.

*Han pov, 1 day before Minho got the evidence*

Han threw himself on the couch next to Zane "hey baby, how's your butt feeling" Zane said laughing. Han looked away, he know he had to do it because who knows what Zane would of done to him but he really wasn't expecting his first time to be with an asshole like him.

Zane sigh not hearing Han response "well I kept my promise, I said if you do a good job for me last night I'll let you go on a mission"

"Really? Are you really letting me go on one now!?" Han said excitedly "yes now listen carefully" he continued "employees at my strip club have been killed, the people who kill them are unknown but we do know that they asked about the old manger, which is me".

"Huh? I'm confused, who am I going to kill?" Han asked still trying to process the information "you're going to kill someone who's working with me" Han literally stop working "why would you kill someone you're working with when you're telling me about people who are looking for you?"

"Listen they got access to the person you're about to kill bank account and hacking it they could find where he's living. They would go there and torture him to know my location so when someone is caught I kill them to keep my things safe".

"Wow he's a sick human being but that's not a bad idea of you want to keep yourself safe" Han thought "I called him saying I was sending someone to get something of mines and that's were you come in and kill him".

"Wow ok so what's the guy name? And what does he look like?" Zane slide pictures of the person and Han eyes widened.