Training~3

*Four days later*

Felix woke up to see Minho on the couch and Han was no where to be seen "it's 11 in the morning, Han can't be out on a run, what if he's lost" Felix ran literally through the door and straight onto the forest "Hannie!" He yelled but no response, he kept yelling but no answer.

"Did Minho do something to him?"

"Did he kill him?"

"Is he involved in human trafficking?"

"Felix?"

Felix was a little surprise but he was more happy to see Han walking out of the forest "Where the hell were yoi!?" Felix looked at Han and saw he was still in his running clothes "you were running at his hour?"

"Yeah I decided to run anytime I feel to, if I run 1 time a day how long would it take for me to get accustom to it by the way why are you still in your pajamas?"

"Because i just woke up and I came to save your ungrateful ass" Felix answered "Hahaha ok thanks for saving me, you want me to make you a smoothie?" Han said smirking evilly "yes! Let's go!"

They went back inside and Han made a smoothie for Felix "thanks Hannie but I don't think green smoothie taste good"

"Don't worry just drink it" Felix trust his best friend and drank it but immediately spit it out "what the fuck is this mate!" Felix stop for a second and saw Han drinking every drop from his cup "uh....."

"It's actually not that bad tho" Han said to himself but somebody else heard "see I told you" Minho said as he entered the kitchen and stood next to Han "ok fine you win" Han said rolling his eyes "Hehehe"

Felix haven't been spending time with Han a lot because he's always around Minho so he feels like he third wheel that's how he doesn't know about the smoothie but how he is in front of them he feels like the atmosphere around is so different. It's like they are in their own world, rejecting other people aura and just being by themselves, it's not bad it's actually comforting to watch.

"Great job you ran for a long time without taking any breaks"

"Yeah thanks but how long again will it take for me to run 3 hours without any breaks I might need to train for another week"

"Huh? Wait that was what you were doing this whole time!?" Felix shouted "Hannie that's basically impossible, well not really but you still should stop to catch your breath when you're running" Han was watching Felix but Minho didn't know what was happening "what's the matter?" He asked.

"Oh it's Felix, he's telling me that I shouldn't try to run without taking any breaks"

"Oh well..am.. Felix it's really is okay for Han to train like that, this is a good start for him" Minho said while he looked at the empty chair in front of him. Felix looked at Han and smiled and shook his head, indicating that he's ok with it.

"Also Han, you are doing really well with the running so tomorrow I'll start to train you in combat/defense" Minho said "reallyy! Yayyy" Han started jumping in excitement.

"Go and do your exercises, I can't help you today I need to head home to do something".

"Ok no problem" Minho changed his clothes and left.

*Minho & Felix pov*

Minho left but he didn't know a ghost was following him. They both walk down the mountain and drove to Minho's real house "wow he lives so far away from his house, do he do this every time he has to go back home?" Felix hates long car rides.

It had a gate at the front and Minho had to use his voice to open it.

"Their house fit perfectly with this neighborhood, there's no way people would think that dangerous assassins would live around all these people" Felix thought

"Their house fit perfectly with this neighborhood, there's no way people would think that dangerous assassins would live around all these people" Felix thought. Minho parked the car and they both got out and knocked at the door.

"Master Lee know, I'm glad you made it on time" a servant said "yeah, so what do they want?" Felix body flinch as he heard the change in Minho's voice, with Han he sound so...how to say it- happy but here he sound completely out of it.

"Master Lee know you know what they want" Minho rolled his eyes "also they notice that you keep disappearing a lot" Minho eyes widened, how would they know that? They don't care what he do unless he tells them where he's at 24/7 "Hyunjinnn" Minho looked up the stairs to see Hyunjin laughing.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry Lee but you're to funny" Hyunjin said coming down as he wipe away the tears from his eyes from all the laughing.

"Am...😳 He's so handsome" Felix thought

____________

Hyunlix...... anyone 🤷

No, ok👌