Accidentally

*Han & Felix pov*

"I'm finish packing the beer"

"Ok, let's go then" Han took out the store keys and locked the doors "last one up the hill will have to pay the bus fee!" Felix yelled and started running "wait! You cheated!" Han shouted and ran after him.

"You're too slow! I'm almost there!" Han had his bag and groceries so he stopped halfway up the hill breathing hard from running with all that weight "you loose!" Felix started dancing on top of the hill "yeah yeah whate-"

The sound of a bullet pierce the quite cold night "FELIX!" Han drop all his groceries and ran to Felix body that was laying on the cold sidewalk "Felix w-wake up.." he said tapping his face, his voice was shaking "Felix! Stop playing! Please wake up!" Han shouted breaking down.

"Aww shut up" a guy said as he came out of the alleyway spinning a gun in his hand.

(Ok so I found this guy picture and I had to use it bc it's exactly what I was going for😅)

(Also if you know him, please tell me 🤭🙏)

"S-stay away from us!" Han yelled

"Oh, you're kinda cute" the guy said, Han just looked at the guy in fear, he held Felix body up to his chest "Don't watch me like that, I killed your friend accidentally, oh btw baby there's no us in that sentence your friend here is dead so you better run and find someone to save you".

"Felix is dead? N-no he can't be" Han thought, the guy stoop down "ok I'll count to ten"

1, 2

"Felix is dead?... Felix is dead!"

3, 4

"Felix is dead....no!! It's not true!"

5, 6

"Stop please"

7, 8

"NO STOP IT!" Han shouted while covering his ears "oh you're not running"

"I-i'm not l-leaving my friend" Han said with a brave face but he was screaming of fear inside of him.

"We got a feisty one" the guy said smirking "well then come and attack me"

"W-what?"

"I'm not going to kill you in this pathetic state so I want you to fight me" All Han thought was that this guy is crazy, he himself can't fight, he can't even call a puppy ugly if he did then he'll start crying.

"I'm not fighting you!!"

The guy was shock, people are selfish creatures, he hate trusting people but his boy won't run no matter what he said he could see that his boy won't leave his friend, it's kinda pissing him off but it's also was turning him on.

The guy pulled Felix dead body out of Han's grip and toss him aside "FELIX!" Han shouted but immediately after the guy grab a fists full of Han's hair and pulled his head back "I killed your friend by accident, I was waiting for my other target but he never showed up so when I saw your friend I just thought he looked too happy so I put him out of his misery".

"Y-you killed him for being happy?" Han said feeling sick to his stomach, tears escape his eyes, he felt so helpless.

The guy pulled on Han's hair harder, damn he likes the view "maybe I shouldn't kill this one" he thought.

"Yeah I killed him, people can never be that happy, he look like he had a shitty life no parents, no family and a shitty friend like you, oh wait I was describing the wrong person. I accidentally started describing you" Han started crying more, the guy was right, Han didn't really know his family or parents it's like he could see right through him.

"I-i-"

The guy got up and pulled Han by his hair in the alleyway. He threw him and he fell on his back against a wall.

"I want you to come after me and kill me" Han was too weak to say anything all his crying was exhausting him

"I'm not-"

"Fine then" the guy grunted and then walked up to Felix body "wait-" Han was trying to move or even yell for help but the shock of his friend dying and how much he cried made him unable to do anything.

The guy took out a knife, held Felix head towards Han and slit Felix throat, blood squirted out everywhere, the road had a pool of blood and the guy hands and face had blood.

Han's body froze, he couldn't do or say anything, tears just kept coming out from his eyes "Felix!"

"Ugh that was a mess" the guy walked up to Han's bag and saw the name tag "Han Jisung?" He walked up to Han and put his leg between Han's and started kissing and leaving marks on his neck making his body tense up.

Han was pulling on the guy shirt trying to get him off "stop... please.." The guy lean in closer and whispered in Han's ear "I'm Zane, I'm an assassin, I want you to come and kill me one day, ok baby :)" Han stared at him in the eyes as he slowly fell unconscious.

"I will kill you, I swear"