Chapter 24:From a enemy to an alley

On Earth 616, Eddie Brock was in his Toxin symbiote, swinging around, when he was stopped by the villain known as Laserbeam, who mistook him from Spider-Man.

"End of the line, Spider-Pest." He growled. The symbiote uncovered his face, showing off Eddie Brock.

"I look like Spider - Man to you?" He asked, right before walking away. That's when Laser decided to use this opportunity to make a deal with Eddie. " I want him dead too, Brock. That's why I been looking for you." Eddie turned around, to look at Morris.

"I know what spider man did to you. I mean you just wanted to care for your cancerous daughter. I'll make you a deal. We'll crush spider man and his gang. Then, we get you and your wife back. Deal?"

"Deal."

Eddie and Morris shook on their deal, determined to crush Miles and his team of web warriors. But, what they didn't know is that Miles had his ways of getting new teammates. And, he was about to use that way right now. Miles was scanning the city, when he came across Toxin and Laserbeam. He goes to confront the two.

"When I see two bad guys talking, I usually think they are making a deal." He stated.

"Your too late, Spider Man." Laserbeam started, getting up and looking at him.

"Doesn't mean I can't still stop you." Miles quipped, spinning a web at Toxin. Toxin pulled the web, kicked him down. Laserbeam fired a laser blast, but Miles was fast enough to dodge it. He grabbed the laser gun with web, but Toxin punched him, which caused him to drop it. Laserbeam then took flight, and lifted Miles. He pinned Miles to the wall of a building, and punched him.

"You little piece of shit. I tried to be nice to you. But, you drove me past that point. When I'm through with you, you're going to wish you were dead."

"Go ahead. I'd like to see you try, Laserface." Miles grabbed his wrist, and crushed the light that was glowing on it. Then, he shocked the villain with his bio electricity. Once he landed back on the ground, he was hit by Toxin. The symbiote lashed at Miles, which he instantly held back, kicked him. Miles turned invisible, and webbed the pair of villains. He tied them together, and left them hanging on a street light. But, Toxin broke out, and pulled him down.

"Please don't take off my mask." Miles begged to the villain.

"That won't convince me." He said, reaching for it. Miles held his tendril  away, then headbutted him. When Miles able to stand, he felt something hit him in the back. It felt like....Brick. Miles looked at the villain who was made of bricks that Marcus told him about.

"Remember me, short stuff?" He scoffed.  Miles tossed a trash can, which Brick took to the hit with no problem. Miles looked at him in shock, when his spider sense alerted him about the presence of the Shadow.

"Hello, dear." She hissed, wrapping around his torso, in the form of a dark cloud, slowly removing the energy out of him. Miles managed to escape her grasp, and fire a web at Shadow. It went right through her, but it did hit Toxin. Brick swung his arm at Miles, but Miles pulled the web, then pulled it, which caused Brick to hit Laserbeam.

"You giant fool!" Laserbeam yelled. Miles webbed his feet, and pulled Laserbeam to his direction. He punched him two times before he was hit by Brick. Toxin pinned Miles to the ground, with Shadow forming a fist to punch him. Miles flew back, and broke off a part of the building. He got back up, and dusted himself off. But, the Tinkerer pinned him to the ground.

"Now. We remove his mask." Laserbeam says, reaching for his mask. Miles' eyes glew red, with electric sparks coming out of it. It turned to an explosion, and the villains were sent flying backwards. Miles ran to Laserbeam and punched him in the chest, which caused his suit to start sparking. When Brick went to hit Miles, he used his bio electricity to break him into pieces. The spider powered teen punched Shadow, and backflipped.

"I'll deal with you later." Miles quipped, running to Toxin. He tried to hit Miles, but he missed and kicked him. Then, he turned invisible to pull the symbiote off of Brock. But, Tinkerer lifted him and threw him into a nearby building. Spider Man pressed a button on his suit, which instantly changed the suit.

The iron arm grabbed Tinkerer's cape, but she pulled it, and she stabbed Miles with the sword

The iron arm grabbed Tinkerer's cape, but she pulled it, and she stabbed Miles with the sword. The suit was sparking, and Miles flew back. He blasted Tinkerer, but she used hit with her shield  to deflect the blast. She threw it  Miles, but he grabbed it and tossed it back at her. Miles webbed her hands together then kicked her.

"Stay out of it, Spider-Man." Tinkerer hissed. She broke the webs, then fired a blast at Miles. It hit him, and he flew back, knocking down some metals, such as vibranium, iron, and titanium. Miles picked it up, but Tinkerer knocked out of his hands.

"You should not be doing this!"

"You don't tell me what to do with my life!" Tinkerer sent a blast at Miles' direction, but he blocked it with his bio electricity. The two energy blasts combined, and they both hit Tinkerer. She dropped her sword. So Miles picked it up, and pointed at her. She grabbed it, and hit him with it. She tried impaling him, but Miles managed to hold back, and change his suit while at it.

"I can do this all day

"I can do this all day." Miles quipped. He turned invisible, and snuck up behind her. Then, he spun a web at her feet. He used his gauntlets to to blast Tinkerer. Her suit immediately started malfunctioning. Miles picked her up by the neck and threw her.

"I'm done with you, Tinkerer." Miles said, about to punch her one last time. But, her mask came off.

"Phin?" Miles removed his mask, and looked at her friend. "But, why?"

"It was Roxxon. They let my brother die."

"You didn't have to go this far."

"Hands up!" A officer yelled. Miles put his hands up, and turned around to his dad pointing a pistol at them.

"Miles?"