Chapter 4: Tinkerer Prowler and Claw

Miles and Peter got ready to fight the dark energy source, when KC came out of nowhere, and pinned Miles to the ground.

KC:you are going nowhere now, spider.

Agent Venom:(grabs KC, and throws her to a fountain). Stay off of my friend.

Craig comes in and blasts super sonar gun at Agent Venom.

Craig:No one lays a hand my daughter.

Spider-Man:(shoots the gun out his hand) watch where you're aiming that gun cheif.

Shadow:(turns into her dark cloud form, and tries to suck(no homo/pause) the energy out of miles).

KC:Oh my God! what is that thing?

Spider-Man:(lifts a statues, and tosses it at the villain). Get off of him. Miles! Hey up, and leave. Now.

Miles:No, I can't leave you here.

Shadow:(sucks the energy out Peter).

Miles:Dude, are you dying?

Spider-Man:Yes. I need you to get out here. Flash will teach you the rest of everything. I know you can do this, Miles. Now leave. And, don't stop running until you get some where safe, okay?

Miles:Okay!

Miles starts swinging off.

Nick Fury through KC, Natasha, and Maria's communicator:Get back to base now. So, Maria, KC, and Natasha got into the car and heard back to S.H.I.E.L.D base. Miles headed to Ganke's house.

Miles:Dude, you won't believe what just happened!

Ganke: Spider-Man just died?

Miles:well yeah, but I was talking about something else. There is a another Spider-Man.

Ganke: Another one? that's impossible!

Miles:Look at the news.

Ganke:Oh. Do you know who he is?

Miles:Dude look at what I am wearing. It's pretty obvious that I am the new Spider-Man. And I still have a whole lot to learn.

Ganke: Don't worry, Spider-Man's sidekick could help you.

Miles:I know, but I need someone with years of experience. I guess I'll have to teach myself.

Ganke: Alright, first you need a new suit. This one is garbage.

Miles: Alright, cool.

So, Miles and Ganke spent hours on Miles' new suit, and this is what they got as a result-

Miles:thanks bro!

Ganke: Anytime. Now be careful.

Miles:I will. (jumps out the window).