Chapter 1:Miles meets Spider-Man

It is the first day of school. Miles and Ganke up to the sign. It reads Midtown Science High School of Science and Technology. The two walk in, and look around.

Miles:Woah, this is a big school. I could get lost here.

Ganke:you know we went to this school for two years, right?

Miles:I forget how big this school is.

Ava walks in.

Ganke:dude, look at Ava. She got hotter. If only she was single.

Miles:wait, she has a boyfriend?

Ganke:yeah, she is dating that Terrence jerk. Remember him?

Miles:oh yeah I remember that punk. I still have not forgot that fight I got whooped in last year.

Ganke:that was funny.

Ava:hey boys. You look nice. Especially, you Morales. (winks at him).

Miles:(starts sweating) did she just...?

Ganke:dude, she definitely likes you. You should ask me her out.

Miles:what about Terrence?

Ganke:she'll break up with him.

Miles:(walks up the stairs, and goes into his class). Hi, I'm miles morales sir. This is my first day here.

Dr.Connors:hey miles just take a seat any where.

Miles:(sits down by Kelly). Hey, are you new here?

Kelly:Yeah. Last year I went to a private school, and in 9th grade I was homeschooled.

Miles:cool, I'm miles. I went to school here last year, and the year before. Plus, I went to a private school in middle school.

Kelly:I'm kelly. I am always going to private schools, or being  homeschooled. So, this is my first year at a public school.

Terry walks in, and bumps into Miles. Miles almost falls out his seats.

Miles:I almost fell out my seat, jack@$$.

Terry:so ,is that supposed to be my problem?

Miles:(shakes his head, and ignores him).

Kelly:I see you have a bit of a pest problem.

Miles:yeah. That is terry. He has been harassing me since 9th grade.

Kelly:He used to like me.

Miles:no, way!

Kelly:yes way!

Miles:Did he ask you out? Please tell me you said no if he did.

Dr. Connors:Alright class, we are going to take a tour around the school.

Dr. Connors takes the students on the tour. They walk into one of the science labs, and look around.

Dr. Connors:this is the lab we will be going to when we will be going to for our experiments.

Miles looked around. The lab was big, with a periodic table of elements wallpaper. The tables were big and black. They were also rectangular shaped. Miles wondered when they were going to start doing experiments. Right when Miles was about to ask the question, he was was cut off by Dr. Connors.

Dr. Connors:Class, meet Peter Parker of Parker Industries.

Miles(grabs Kelly) look, it's Peter Parker.

Kelly:(gives a surprised look).

Peter: hey everyone, I'm Peter Parker, but just call me Peter. So, does everyone here like science?

All of the students raised their hands.

Peter:well, that is what we are going to talk about. 

Miles:(raises his hand) since we are talking about science, I have a question. Will we always turn into a big green glob of anger if we are exposed to gamma radiation?

Peter: you could, or something much worse can happen.

Terry:what do you mean by worse?

Peter:I can't explain it. But, it could turn you into something bad.

Kelly:so, like a monster?

Peter:yes you can put it like that, I guess.

Just then, a small, orange object was thrown into the lab. It looked liked a jack-o'-lantern. It started flashing, but then it exploded. Then a man flew in. He had orange skin, with a orange cloak. He was on a glider. Peter and Dr. Connors guided everyone out.

Miles:what was that thing?

Kelly: some kind of Monster

Terry:I haven't seen anything that ugly since I met Morales.

Miles: real funny, terry.

Miles had felt a small bite on the back his neck. He smacked it, and a saw red and black spider fall out his jacket.

Kelly:did you see that?

Miles:see what?

Kelly: something red and blue flew over us.

Right after Kelly said that, a man in red and blue suit came in. It was Spider-Man. Spider-Man went into the science lab, and saw the Hobgoblin was holding Dr. Connors hostage.

Hobgoblin:tell me, where is the tesseract at? I know it is in this school!!

Dr. Connors:I'm not telling you anything.

Spider-Man:let him go, gobbie!

Hobgoblin:(throws down Dr. Connors down) I should get rid of you first.

Meanwhile with students

Kelly:where is Peter?

Miles:I don't know, but I'm going to go help spider man.

Kelly: that's a suicide mission, I'm not sure you wanna do that.

Miles:It's gonna be worth it.

Kelly:(puts a shoulder on miles). Nice knowing you, Brooklyn.

Miles: you're not gonna come?

Kelly:no, is there something wrong with that?

Miles:I need someone to come on with me. You know like back up.

Kelly:I can't believe I am saying this, but yes. Let's go.

Kelly and Miles headed back to the science lab. They saw Spider-Man was fighting Hobgoblin. And Hobgoblin was winning. So , Miles lifted the tesseract, which was hidden under a bunch of microscopes, and knocked Hobgoblin off of his glider.

Miles:are you okay, Spider-Man?

Spider-Man:you should get out here kid.

Miles:I'm leaving until this guy is taken down. For good.

Miles' fist glew a red beam of electricity. It was small, but he knew it could do some serious effect. So, when Hobgoblin threw another jack-o'-lantern bomb, he dodged it and punched him. Then, the bomb explodes, blowing up the tesseract. Kelly was caught in the explosion, knocking her unconscious. An even bigger explosion took place when Miles punched Hobgoblin. Miles was also knocked unconscious.