Chapter 7:Rise of Toxin

In  universe 616, Spider-Man had exposed Eddie Brock for writing a fake article about Spider-Man. As a result, his wife left him, and took their daughter, Ciara. So, now he blames Spider-man for what happens, and now is the host of the symbiote known as Toxin. Click on the image above to see him. Anyway, back to the story. Miles and the group went their separate ways. On his way home, Miles stopped by KC's house.

Kira:So, Miles how's it been?

Miles:Good! I got into a really good school, but had to get transferred a week after because of the whole psychic woman thing. But, it's all good. I am still attending a pretty good school.

Craig:You haven't been hitting on my daughter, have you?

Miles:Uhhh, no. Why? I'm not that Bret Willis guy, or anything. I have a girlfriend.

Craig: That's good. You're a good kid.

Kira:Leave that boy alone. If he wants to like KC, let him. But, it's not like he's cheating in the girl he is with.

Craig:So, subject change. Anyone here heard about the Spider creeps that's been working for S.H.E.I.L.D?

Miles: Spider creeps?

Craig:That's what I said, isn't it?

Miles:These guys do better than S.H.E.I.L.D, and police. Just letting you know. Like, when my school got attacked, by the time the police got their, the whole thing was situated. Some guys named S.W.O.R.D took care of it.

Craig:Your saying?

Miles: Spider-Man isn't a creep. He's good person, and deserves respect.

So, Miles and the Cooper's talked about a whole lot of things, then Miles left. Miles also got a call from SHIELD, and asked him to do a mission. Trina was his partner. They were supposed to capture an alien symbiote. It was Toxin, who was hiding out at the HYDRA agents, so they took the cover names Serena Kyle(Trina's undercover name), and Jason Jones (Miles' undercover name). So, they were at an alien expiremental area, looking for the symbiote.

Trina:Miles, I can't believe you didn't tell me you were spider man. Why are you keeping secrets from me?

Miles:I did it to keep you safe. If my enemies found out I was Spider-Man, my enemies would have used you as an target. You could've been getting hurt.

Trina:I am agent, Miles. I can defend myself.

Miles:You don't understand-(spider sense goes off)

Toxin had broke in to attack them, and expose their identity. But, he had no intentions of fighting him. Instead, he wanted to fight Spider-Man Earth 616. But, Miles wouldn't let him go. So, Toxin knew he had to fight Miles off to get to Spider-Man.

Toxin:Don't say I didn't warn you!(Lashes out at Miles, and hits him in the chest).

Miles:(turns invisible, and jumps onto the ceiling). Not easy to keep track of, am I? (Punches him in the chest).

Toxin:(Lashes Miles, and causes him to turn visible).

So, while Miles was fighting Toxin, Trina had backup from SHIELD come over to capture Toxin. But, all that did was make things worse. Toxin defeated anyone that tried to fight him. Right when it looked like he was going to win, another Spider-Man kicked him in the chest, and back flipped  off of him. He was a spandex spider suit with gold eyes. That's when Toxin decided he would surrender. He left.

Miles:How many Spider-Men are there?

New Spider-Man:I don't know, but we have to get out of here.

So, both spider men, plus Trina escaped the HYDRA facility, and went back to Aunt May's house.