Chapter 17:Tinkering

**At Roxxon Plaza**
Miles, Ava, Joseph, and Marcus were inside. Miles had a brand new suit that was red, with black lining that was designed as web patterns.

Joe was the host of Anti Venom, but he had control of it, so it was in the form of agent anti venom

Marcus had an green and black suit that absorbed light, which is how it turns invisible

"Nice suit

"Nice suit." Marcus complimented.

"No time for compliments. We are just going to get the nuform,and get out of here." Ava said.

"Alright, chill." Miles defended. He jumped on top of the nuform carrier, and looked at it.

"Looks like there is a code." Miles said.

"Try using your bio electricity"." Marcus suggested.

"Okay."

Miles charged his bioelectricity, and attempted to punch the nuform, but the Tinkerer stopped him.

"You shouldn't be here." She said.

"Neither should you." Miles quips.

"I run this place, spider man. You can't tell me where I shouldn't be at." Tinkerer told the hero.

"I can if they don't belong." Miles shot back. That's when Tinkerer lifted her sword, and swung it at Miles, but Joseph blocked it.

"So, where'd you get it from?: Oscorp? Hammer? No, Roxxon?" He joked. She kicked him, but Joe started firing his guns at her. She used her sword to block it. Ava swung her claws at the villain, but she kicked her. Marcus webbed her down.

"Please don't get back up." He groaned.

"It doesn't work like that." Miles quipped. The Tinkerer broke out of the webbing, and kicked him. Miles flew back, crashing into the wall. Joe spun a web at Tinkerer, which she ended up missing, but Miles caught on to it, and kicked her.

"Why can't you just stay down?" Miles asked the villain, who was also very frustrated.

"The same reason why you won't stay out of my business." She shot back.

"Because we are trying to protect New York." Joe quipped.

"You annoy me." Tinkerer said to the symbiote wearing hero.

"I know. I annoy a lot of people." Joe said. He webbed Tinkerer's feet, and pulled the web. Miles slammed Tinkerer into the ground, and Marcus landed on top of her.

"GET OFF!" Tinkerer yelled. She knocked him off, and stabbed him with her sword. Ava threw a punch at Tinkerer, which was dodged rather quickly, but Tinkerer was able to punch Ava.

"Okay, we need a plan." Ava confirms.

"You need to get out of here." Tinkerer said. She pinned Miles to the ground, and pointed her sword at him.

"Hey, back off!" Marcus yelled. He fired a web at her mask, but she used her arm to block it. Tinkerer picked up the Nuform, then used her rocket boots to take off flying.

"Oh, snap. She can fly?" Joseph yelled, swinging after her. Miles and Marcus also swung after her. But, Ava? She just hung on to Miles' foot so she won't be left behind.

"Tinkerer, you do not know what you're doing." Joseph said to the villain.

" I do!" She yelled, propelling faster. It made it harder for them to keep up with her. But, Ava had a plan. She jumped on Miles' back, and backflipped on to Joseph, then Marcus. When she was close enough, Ava pulled Tinkerer down, and used her claws to rip up the wires that held together the rocket boots. Then, she punched Tinkerer, which revealed the face of Phin Mason.

"PHIN!" Ava yelled, landing on her feet. Marcus landed right by her. He spun a web at the Tinkerer and pulled the Nuform out of Tinkerer's hand. Then, Miles webbed her feet together, but she used her sword to break out from it. Then, she jumped away from the heroes but, Miles chased after her.

"TINKERER! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!" Miles shouted. But, Phin didn't listen, and used a drone to shake Miles off of her trail.

"Well, that chase went kind of well." Marcus said, sarcastically. Miles sat down on a fire hydrant, thinking.

"You okay, kid?" Joe asked. Miles didn't answer.

"I have a plan. A very good plan." Miles said.

" What is it?" Ava asked.