Chapter 3: Becoming Spider-Man

Since Miles knew he was devoloping Spider powers, he made himself a suit. (click on the image above to see it). Since he had organic webs, he didn't need web shooters. But, he made them just in case. Then, he tried to teach himself to swing. But he lost his grip on the web, and started falling. But, the original Spider-Man caught him.

Spider-Man:just because you have spider power, doesn't mean you can't fly, kid.

Miles:very funny. I just fell.

They landed on a top of a building.
Spider-Man:So, you trying to learn the way of Spider-Man?

Miles:yeah.

Spider man:first, we need to get you a good suit.

Miles:can we forget about the suit, please?I need to learn to swing, and keep people safe.

Spider-Man: Alright, first let's start with the swinging.

So, Spider-man taught Miles how to swing, fight, and climb walls. They also had to run from the police a couple of times.
At S.H.I.E.L.D. Facility

Nick Fury:Coulson, where is Agent Cooper?

KC:right here, fury.

Nick Fury:I have an assignment for you. It's pretty complicated, so are you sure you can handle this?

KC:if you tell me what the mission is, I can figure out whether or not it is hard.

Nick Fury:We need you to turn in Spider-Man and his little sidekick.

Kc:which sidekick? The giant blob of alien, or the new Spider-Man?

Nick Fury: Both. I'll send Natasha and Hill with you for help. But, you must turn them in. They are dangerous.

Meanwhile with spider man and his sidekicks.

Spider-Man, Agent Venom, and Miles were swinging around the city, and they noticed some cars with the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on them.

Agent Venom:oh crap. S.H.I.E.L.D.

Spider-Man: let's go.

KC:(through a bullhorn) Spider-Man and Friends. We are order to arrest you on S.H.I.E.L.D's behalf. Surrender if you want to make this easy on yourself.

Miles:(webs bullhorn out of KC's hand). You tell fury that we are just as good he is, and he has no right to arrest us.

KC: Alright ladies, looks like they want to do this the hard way. So, we'll do this the hard way.

So, when Miles tried to swing off, Maria Hill shot his web down, and he took a hard landing to the ground.

Miles: alright, I guess this means war.

So, miles webbed kc's feet together, and kicked her down. Then, Spider-man came over and landed on top of their car.

Spider-Man to Black Widow:look, I don't want to hurt you.

Black Widow:I wouldn't worry about it. (kicks Spider man off of the car. Then, jumps off the car, and tases spider man). I'm sorry.

Agent Venom to Maria Hill:look can we just

Maria:(kicks agent Venom)

Agent Venom: oh, now it's really on. (webs her arms then pulls her towards him. Then, he webs her hand to a car).

Meanwhile, with KC and Miles

KC was chasing Miles through a shopping mall. Miles ran into the men's bathroom, and took his mask. Then, he put his jacket on which completely covered his suit. Next, he stuffed his mask in his jacket pocket. Then, he left the bathroom.

Miles' head:does she know I'm spider man? Is she still looking for me. I think I know that girl. Do I? Wait, my spider sense.
Miles turned around, and saw KC.

KC: Excuse me, um kid.

Miles:yeah?

KC:have you seen masked man anywhere?

Miles:no, why?

KC:I'm a photographer for the Bugle, so I need some pictures of Spider-Man.

Miles:well, I have not seen him. But, I'll get some for you.

KC:thanks miles.

Miles:.. how did you?oh, okay nevermind. Just, go find Spider-Man.

Meanwhile outside, Spider-man was still fighting Black Widow.

Spider-Man:(webs black widow's hand).

Black Widow:(pulls the webs, and kicks him, which sends him flying back and hitting a car).

Spider-Man:my back!

Natasha:I'm sorry about that.

Agent Venom:(webs Natasha, and pulls black widow back, which resulted in her head hitting the concrete). Don't. Touch. Him. (jumps to his aid). You okay?

Spider-Man:yeah, but where is Miles?

Agent Venom:I think he went into the mall.

Agent Venom: alright, I'm gonna look for him.

Spider-Man:no, I will. You deal with Romanov and Hill.

Agent Venom: alright, be careful.

Spider-Man:(stands up)I will.

In the mall, Miles was looking for an exit, when his spider sense went off. He turned and saw a dark cloud covering the half of the mall that was behind him. It turned into a form of a woman. She had dark eyes, with
even darker clothing. So, Miles put on his mask, and gets ready to fight her.

Miles:who are you, and what do you want?

Shadow:are you supposed to be a threat, darling?

Miles:I asked the first question.

Spider-Man came in, and saw Miles getting ready to fight the dangerous villain.

Spider-Man:KID!

Miles:(looks up), yeah?

Spider-Man:you are not taking this one alone.  

Miles:I was holding you would say that.

Spider-Man: ready

Miles:ready.