Bonus. :smut:

*Birdy and gally are arguing over her being to "flirty" with Minho*

-
"I'm so shucking done with your crap"
Birdy said slamming a hammer in the floor hoping it would make a thump on the grass, but it didn't so it pissed her off even more..
"DONT you dare talk to me like that shank"
"What you just call me"
"I called you a shank!"
"You know what I don't care if I get put in the pit,
FUCK YOU" she screamed so loud the half of the glade who weren't listening were, she stormed off Gally following behind her trying to match her practically running pace as she walked to the homestead.

She slammed the door right in his face before he could walk in,
"Open this door"
"Or whAt?" She snarled back
"You don't even want to know"
"You don't even want to know what I did with Minho"
"Shut up"
"Make me"
Those two words drove Gally to a breaking point he opened the door and quickly slammed it as hard as he could before pinning Birdy against the wall.
"What was that?"
"I said make me"
They both looked at each other staring into each other's souls looking for something they could reach with a single move,
Gally crashed his lips on birdys just as she did to him
Moving all different ways.
He cupped her arse and lifted her onto the small table beside her hammock and stared slowly grinding into her a little, he let out a shaky breath and birdy took the hint.

She moved her hand down and undid his belt and chucked it in the floor before pulling his trousers down slightly helping him, he was already hard and birdy knew she was in for a treat.

He moved his hands down to birdys trousers and pulled them off before pulling her pants off to making her breath shake slightly, he hummed into the kiss slightly moaning too and pulled down his trousers.
He aligned his tip to her entrance before filling her slightly up making her gasp at the sudden friction before moaning softly.

He began to quicken his pace and put more into her making her moan louder and louder.
"Fuck Gally it's not enough more"
He put the all of his length in filling her and she screamed out his name making him hungry and quickening his pace, the two rode still kissing and moaning, panting for breaths and taking only seconds for breaths.

"Gally shuck I'm gonna cum"
"Do it"
Birdy came squirting a small amount as Gally continued so he could finish.
"Shuck" he moaned as he pulled out and came on birdys stomach.

"We should have angry sex more often" she smirked
And he shook his head laughing.

The two had found what they thought they couldn't reach and it was love.