//part.18.//

Remember have something to eat for frypan
Make someone laugh for chuck
Do some exercise for Minho
Go outside for gally
Take some vitamins for our medjacks
And leave a like for a newt and Thomas smut chapter

Birdy awoke sweat dripping lightly from her forehead and back she looked to her right to see chuck sleeping peacefully, then to her husband asleep to her left, he looked generally peaceful in his sleep for the first time in a while and he was smiling.

Maybe they had the same dream about the glade, was it a dream.. birdy wasn't sure but she was sure that it felt so real, like it was happening again.

___
Today was working day and chuck was going to 'grandpa' Jorge for Spanish lessons, even thought he couldn't really talk just yet.

"gracias por llevar a mi hijo Jorge"
"De nada" he called after her, birdy was fluent in a couple languages, Spanish, french, English and young team Scottish LaNuAgE.

She didn't know how she was but if someone said anything it would just click, occasionally she would teach chuck some words in french as it was easier,
She could vaguely remember going to France and Spain, she was a little girl.

They went to this weird looking place with mad looking shops and a big tower.
She could remember other things but not a lot, going away to amazing country's was one of them though.

"¿Estás bien mi amor?"
"pensando"
"bueno im tomar chuck para un adiós a pie"
"Adiós"

She walked down to the water,
When she got up the morning gally had gone already probably working early to clear his head. Birdy was right about everything she said and he knew it but wouldn't say.

She walked down the to the fruit trees and spotted newt drinking a coffee..

"You look a little ruff, morning sex?"
He spat his coffee out
"In fact yes. Sorry if Tommy woke you" he smirked
"Nah don't think you were that good" she winked
And he rolled his eyes at her before fixing himself up and picking a basket up,

They collected some fruits and walked down to the make-do kitchen,

"Morning fry" she called and he waved at the two,
They put their fruit baskets down and went to walk away.

"Oh birdy gallys at the nurse is something wrong"
"Oh no he probs just cut his finger I'll go check"
He waved her off and she walked off the the medical hut.

"I just can't stop dreaming about it, it's like it won't go away"

"You've done the right thing for talking to me gally"
Birdy listened from outside the door,
"I don't know what to do"
"Why don't you think of the happy things and everything you and chuck used to do"
She could feel him about to cry
"I'm going to write him a letter"

500 Word count
Small chapter can't be arsed back to school and it's like 1 am rk!