//PART.9//

<what a mother ducking cute photo guys ahh>

****

Birdy sat watching newt occasionally brushing some hair out of his face and making him look a little more newtie and comfortable, she had been watching him for hours and could sit for more.

"Birdy? Are we in heaven" newt spoke a raspy voice making him posh English accent sound rough,
"You bet we're here newtie we're here I'm the safe haven" he smiled at birds comment and she pulled him in a long hug which he returned,
"Never try to die on me again" she smiled and he just chuckled, they talked for hours and hours till he brought up the subject.

"Did you read the letter?"

"Yep"

"So what you think"

"Your grammar was a bit off."

"WHAT"

"I'm joking I'm joking I loved it newt I did!"

He pulled her into another hug before gally walked in announcing himself with a little cough.
"Are you okay darling?"
"Ye can I talk to newt maybe you can ingrave someone's name on the stone" he smiled and I nodded before giving newt another quick hug and walking off to the rock, I was unsure on who's to write I knew gally would write Chuck so I couldn't do that and everyone else would just write there closet, newt would probably write alby and Thomas Teresa I really didn't have anymore friends at this point, well that were dead.

After about ten minutes I started to carve into the rock,

  THE FAMILY WHO WE SHALL BE WITH YET
                   WILL NEVER REMEMBER

"That's beautiful princess" i understood it was newt from his accent and turned around and smiled before handing him the knife and walking off to find gally, I followed gallys footprints as I could tell it was his shoes into the woods were I knew he was building a couple houses with some builders,
I stopped for a breather when I felt two hands go over my eyes,
"Guess who"
"Hmm Minho"
"No!"
"Jorge"
"No!"
"Hmmm it's not vin-"
I was cut off by someone kissing me,
"Oh it's the love of my life" I smiled and hummed into the kiss as gally pulled away interlocking fingers with me.

"I have something to ask you"
"Ye what's up is it about the houses?"
"No, just cmon I want to show you something too"
Birdy hummed a mhm as she began to follow gally, she was nearly ready to give birth about a month and a bit left and mini gally or birdy would pop out.

"What were you talking to newt about love?"
"Your first name"
"Birdy"
"No your proper one"
They came to a stop on a little hill wit a lovely big oak tree that was standing all by its self surrounded by flowers.

Birdy went to speak when gally shushed her with a. Finger to her lip leaving Birdy a little shocked,
He cleared his throat.

"Beatrid, I love you with all my life and I always will and I'm pretty sure I always have, since I set eyes on you in the glade I instantly fell in love like there was a magnet pulling me towards you and I knew from the day you first told me your name you would gallys Birdy, I was a stubborn person in the glade as I knew the truth about a lot and I held a shield but you helped me break it and let you in so I could fall in love, the day before you left the glade you promised me we would have a little house of our own and raise a family of stubborn mini gallys and I want to, birdy you make me the happiest person ever so will you make me even happier and marry me. He bend down on one knee on his last word and birdy began to sob a cry of tears of joy as she let out sharp yes' as gally slipped a copper wire ring with a blue agate jewel on her finger before picking her up and spinning her around and kissing her passionately and hugging her.

"I was asking newt for your hand in marriage, I've always known your real name" he said kissing her cheek still holding onto her, birdy was shocked with what he had said and it meant so much to her,
"Well I'm going to ask newt to let me off on the isle"
Gally nodded at the beautiful idea,
"You know since we've been together again we haven't even argued once!" He said with a tone of surprise and birdy chuckled nodding her head
"There's nothing to argue about this is perfect"
Birdy sighed remember a memory from when chuck told her that gally and her were like a old couple always arguing over the stupidest of things but making up minutes later as they loved each other so much and how one day they would be and would still be arguing,

"Hey hey why are you crying"
"Just a memory I'm happy I really am gal"

1044 Word count
-a//n- another emotional roller coaster, also I don't think I've recovered fully from newts letter and now gallys proposal speech IMAGINE THE BLOODY VOWS.

PLEASE READ EXPLAINS ABOUT THE BOOK AND ABOUT THE BABY!!!!
Here's what I imagine the ring to look like as it looks like a little toblestone gally found and used some copper to make the ring for birdy, you may imagine the ring any other way but this was my idea of what I think, hope use are enjoying reading the book and I want to say thanks for one thousand reads on the Fred Weasley fanfic, it's a big smutty book so if your into him and smuts then it's your book ;)

We will fuck gally soon again don't you all worry let's just let the baba pop out and birdy go back to her original self, also please note that the baby bump is tiny and you can hardly see it, my friends mum didn't know she was pregnant until she had the baby she just thought she had put on weight and really that's what birdy thought until wckd did some tests on her the day they escaped.