.part.16.

Gally placed chuck down before tidying up a little and he sighed,
"What's wrong love?"
"Oh nothing"
"Come on tell me"
He sighed again.
"I just can't believe I didn't think this was possible"
"No darling you didn't think that, you just knew were home was and wanted to stay there"
He gave her a week smile which she returned and then he started to cry, infront of birdy, gally was crying. INFRONT OF BIRDY.
She was shocked, he had cried twice, when he was stung and when chuck was born.
She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in for a hug.

"No matter what I'll always love you and don't even say that your weak for crying I can already read it on your face. And your not"
He snuggled just clutching bird tighter.
"I love you birdy I really do. Thank you."
"You don't need to thank the language of love"

They stayed there until gally stopped crying
He had flushed it all out his system
All the guilt
All the pain
But mainly all the fear, he thought he would wake up tomorrow and it would of been a dream and none of this really happened and he was just a small child in his own life of dreams and it was all fake.

Birdy kissed him lightly before giving him another hug,
"You will be okay you've got me and little chuck.
And I think we need to go to the nurse about your nightmares."

Gally froze, how did she know about them he thought.

"You've been talking about chuck again gally darling talk to me if you don't it will just get worse"
He took a moment
"Well I killed chuck and it's never going to leave me birdy but you don't see that! I have these nightmares BECAUSE IM THE REASON CHUCKS DEAD DONT YOU GET THAT! what if I do it to our child who's called chuck!" His voice just got angrier and angrier.

They hadn't really bickered since the wedding maybe on stupid things like the stars and how to cook a meal but not about someone who they both loved deeply and would never let go.

383
Word count
Small chapter I just wanted to update use yk felt a little bad 😂