Part.19.(The letter)

Hey so recently, views have been going down and idk what I'm doing, my book will not be everyone's cup of tea but it might be someone elses, a simple like will help so much just to help my story grow!!
Love you all queens
****

Gally walked down to the ocean front, bottle, pen and paper in hand ready for a big moment.
This was it,
• dear chuck,
First of let me apologise, I love you like a brother and it wasn't me who killed you and I hope you understand that. You sacrificed yourself for Thomas and that just shows your more than just a slopper or the youngest of the group, you were the bravest.

I can't really remember writing any letters so hopefully this one is good, I always knew that you would be right about me and birdy and without you I don't think you would of been right, we really are that little married couple.

Life here in the safe haven is actually pretty good, the seas right at the door, me n birdy have a little hut with our baby, Minho is making running tracks and Thomas has been helping him,
He missed you and he'll never be the same without you & obviously none of us will.

I've been having nightmares about what happened and it's been getting tough.
I should of wrote this letter ages ago aswell so sorry for how long it's taken to come, how are you?

I really hope your okay and you are having fun with Teresa and everyone, the day we all lost you, I also lost me, so hopefully when you get this I'll get me back too.

I don't deserve the life I've got the now for what I've done, I've got a kid, I'm married, I'm happy.
The kids called chuck by the way just for you, thought of it myself.

How is it in the after life are you having fun?
Is it filled with frypans fried chicken as that would be heaven for me.

Say hi to alby for me too and even Teresa, and everyone.

I really miss you chuck

Goodbye chuck my little brother

Have a safe flight
And save some fried chicken for me.

Love
Gally.

400 Word count
RIGHT ITS NOT THAT GOOD IM SORRY BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE 🤦🏻‍♀️, another emotional rollercoaster sorry queens
Tiktok:gallyishot