Chapter 7 - Dance

After that Raizel invited Raskeria to the dance. Raskeria accepted it and they went to the dance floor and dance gracefully. Everyone was astonished and soon the others couples joined.

Rael: - ~ Should I ask her to dance with me? What if she refuses me again? Oh never mind I will just ask her.

Rael: - * Walks up to Seira * Seira may I have this Dance? 

Seira: - * Looks at rael and smiles softly * Yes

Rael: - * Could not believe his ears and blush * ~ Finally Yes from her. * Takes her hand in his and walks towards the dance floor and starts to dances *

Seira: - * Smiles at Rael *

Rael: - * Blush * ~She is cute~

Shinwoo: - ~ God Bro Rael was very confident and asked seira for a dance. Will Yuna accept me when I will ask ~ * walks up to yuna but stops in midway as he hears something *

Yuna:- Suyi are you sure he will like me?

Suyi:- I'm sure he is.

Shinwoo:- ~Wait, Yuna is in love with someone? but who?*Walks away*

Meanwhile~

Raizel and Raskreia:- ~Two full moons from now on Raskeria/Raizel will be my wife/husband? But then my responsibility as a noblesse/lord will be increased to husband/wife and if we have children then to a father/mother, but in either case, I will be happy as I have always loved her/him since we first meeting.~

~Flashback~

*Walking in the corridor*

Previous Lord:- Raizel, I  am glad that you came. Raskreia will be so happy. Come on out my dear. *knocks on the door*

Raskreia:- *comes out of her room in a beautiful red gown*

Raizel:-*eyes widened a little and blush*

Previous Lord:-*sees this and smiles victory* Now will you excuse me I have a little work to do, so you two talk with each other. *Walks away*

Raizel and Raskreia:-* stares at each other for a minute then look down and blush*

Raskreia:- ~O God why did father have to leave me with him, I am sure he must have planned his since he asked me how I felt about him.

~More Flashback~ 

~In the garden~

Previous Lord:- Raskreia dear, I want to ask you something.

Raskreia:-  Yes, father what is it?

Previous Lord:- Do you love Raizel? 

Raskreia:- *shocked and blushes* Yes I-I mean No.No I don't.*gets up and runs to her chambers*

~End of Flaskback~

~Return to the first flashback~

Raskreia:- Would you like to have some tea? 

Raizel:-*nods*

Both walk towards the garden.

Raizel:-*Suddenly stops and pulls Raskreia's hand, making her fall in his chest *

Raskreia:- *Suprised and blushes* is there something wrong.

Raizel:- I love you Raskreia 

Raskreia:-*turns tomato 🍅 * I love you too Raizel *hugs him*

Raizel:-*blushes and hugs back*

In the background hiding behind the pillar, the previous Lord was crying 😭 and was being comforted by the clan leaders