Chapter 8 - Staying In The Palace

After the dance everyone went outside to the stalls, eat the different cuisines, brought different items that are found around the world, there was also a zoo and aquarium. Everyone was having a fun time, Rael was with his brother in the Swaziland stall, Gejutel, Regis and Seira were in the New Zealand stall, Raizel and Raskreia were in the Paris stall, Ludis, Rozaria, Karias and Kei were in the India stall has Ludis wanted to buy some new teas, Frankenstain and the trio were in the UK stall, while the children's were running here and there looking in amazed.

After visiting the stalls, eating (even Raizel and raskreia ate different cuisines), going to the zoo and the aquarium, they went to the shore.

Shinwoo:- Why are we all here?

Gejutel:- To combine Sir Raizel and Lord Raskreia powers so that the shield can be stronger and lukedonia will be save for the next 1 million years.

The Children:- 1 million years!!!!!!!!!!!! *shocked*

Rozaria:- It was the First Lord and the First Noblesse of Lukedonia idea so that our home can be save and in peace.

The children:- *jaw-dropping slowly *

Kei:- It is said that The First Lord, The First Noblesse and the First Clan Leaders of Lukedonia ruled for about 10,000 to 15,000 years.

The children:- *jaw completely dropped*

Ludis:- Combining the Supreme Leaders Powers makes the shield stronger and brings more protection to the nobles.

Both Raizel and Raskreia combined their powers and made the shield stronger and better than ever.

After combining the powers everyone when back to the palace.

Gejutal:- Lord, from tomorrow we will start the preparations for the engagement and the wedding.

Raskreia:- *nods while blushing*

Rozaria:- Lord can me, Seira and Claudia help you to pick the engagement and the wedding dress.*sparkle in her eyes*

Raskreia:- ok *blush*

Yuna:- can me and suyi help too?

Rozaria:- ya, more help the fast the preparations will be done for the engagement and the wedding.

Yuna and Suyi:- *excited*

Gejutal:- I will take care of the preparations with Frankenstain.

Frankenstain:- Hey, I will take care of master's suit, u do the preparations.

Gejutal:- The others can help him in that, the preparations need to be completed first.

Frankenstain:- *annoyed* Fine, you people better chose a good suit for master *evil smile*.

The boys:-*scared and nods*

Ikhan:- can me and shinwoo help rai too??

Tao:- yeah, why not

Raskreia:- Till the engagement and the wedding is over, you all can stay in the palace. *said that so that she can be near Raizel*

Yuna and Suyi:- Really!!!!!!!!!!!!! *almost scream*

Raskreia:- *nods*

Karias:- Big sis, can't you just say that you want Sir Raizel to stay here.

Kei,Rozaria and Gejutal :- KARIAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Others:- *Covered their ears*

Karias:- *covers his ears too* What I am telling the truth.

Raskreia:- *turns red, turns around and walks away and pulls Raizel's to come with her*

Karias:- See I was telling the truth.

Just then a few maids came and told them that they will show them the way to their rooms.

Rozaria:- Wait, did she told us, clan leaders, too??

Maid 1:- Yes Miss Rozaria, the Lord told us that even the clan leaders will stay in the palace till the engagement and the wedding is over.

Rozaria:- Oh, alright

The maids told them to follow them so that they can show each one of them to their rooms.

Frankenstain:- Wait, what about the master, where is he??

Maid 2:- Sir Raizel is with the lord in her room.

Frankenstain:- WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! *screaming his lungs out*

Others:- ~What the hell is wrong with him~ *sweatdrop*

Rael & Rajak:- ~how did father even handled him~ *sweatdrop*

Gejutal:- *pulls him by his collar* come on, we need rest so, that we can complete the preparations before the full moon arrives it is just four days away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Just like at the festival came to an end, but there were many celebrations come ahead and the nobles had a bright future ahead of them.