Chapter 1 - Invite to the Festival

It has been 2 years seens, the final battle ended. Raizel, Muzuka Raskreia, Rozaria and Kei we're treated by Frankenstein till they woke up. Raizel went back to the human world and stayed there with his new found family, he never gave the children full memories back. Raskeria, Kei and Rozaria went back to Lukedonia along with Rael and Karias. Seira and Regis decided to stay in the human world as they had grown attached to it. 3 months after the battle, Rajak woke up from his coma, Rael was so happy that he didn't left his brother for 24 hours, when he did the next day, he went to the palace and Raskreia gave the Kertia duties back to him. Since then, both the brother spend quality time together not only while they train but also after Rajak duties.

______________________________________________________________________

Raskreia was visiting the school once more, with Gejutel scaring the class into silence behind her.

Raizel:- "Raskreia, I believe it is break time for lunch"

Raskreia had planned this so that Raizel could not refuse, though she partially felt bad for it. In the end, she wanted to do it for her father. So she turned to the Noblesse, to achieve her father's will. While his children were near, she announced,

Raskreia:- "Raizel, come to the Noblesse Festival"

He turned to her and in his usual calm, powerful voice, he calmly stated,

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "You should come, it's been too stressful lately."

Raizel:- "I decline"

Raskreia:- "The Central Knights would have a boost in morale if they saw the Noblesse throw a festival for them".

Raizel:- "My existence is generally unknown".

Raskreia:- "You can make your existence known".

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "A festival by a clan leader is still encouraging".

Raizel:- "Some think I'm a traitor".

Raskreia:- "The festival can fix that".

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "Well, it has been stressful for them as of late".

Raizel:- "Some Knights think I'm dead".

Raskreia:- "Most have seen the truth, and this could be the chance for the ones who do to show them that you're not.

Raizel:- "I decline.

Raskreia:- "They just lost a lot of knights".

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "You need to get out of the house.

Raizel:- "I come to school every day."

Considering Raizel was a noble, which is extremely frequent.

Raskreia:- "That doesn't count".

Raizel:- "..."

Raskreia:- "You need to get out of the house".

Raizel:- "I have school".

As much as this was wrong to say, Raskreia dared to say it,

Raskreia:- "Slack off. Stop being so noble".

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "You need to do something different".

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "You need to do something fun!"

Raizel:- "I decline".

Raskreia:- "You need to live a bit".