Chapter 22 - History Of Lukendonia /Part - 5/

The Reaction of The First Lord, Noblesse and Clan Leaders for the Chaos after the Previous Lord and Clan Leaders Went to Eternal Sleep

~502 years ago~

The Previous Lord and Clan Leaders decided that it was finally time for them to go to Eternal Sleep and let their children take over their place. The Lord asked Gejutal to stay and guide the future generation to a successful path. Many of the trusted Clan Leaders agreed to go to Eternal Sleep with the Lord however not everyone was ready to leave. 

Lagus, Gradeus, Roctic, Ignes, Urokai, Zarga and Edian were not ready to leave yet. The Lord understandingly accepted their decision, but little did anyone know that this decision would cause a huge misunderstanding that would last for 500 years.

As soon as the Previous Leaders went to Eternal Sleep the Six Leaders who had decided to remain in the world betrayed their homeland and went to the human world in the name of the Noblesse.

Raskeria, who had become the  Lord now along with the Clan leaders now held a huge hatred for Raizel and wanted to find him and punish him by herself for Killing The Previous Lord.

With all this going on the First Lord, Noblesse and Clan Leaders were beyond shocked by the current situation going on in their homeland. All the expectations the Lord and Clan Leaders had were gone in vain.

Alinta was very angry at Raskeria for not focusing on the development of Lukedonia and for not looking after her subjects properly, instead wasting her time and effort on nonsense problems just because of a rumour spread by the traders before they left. She was even angrier for putting nonsense in the Clan Leaders' heads and even making them follow the rumours and hate Raizel who was still asleep.

William, Claire, Maya, Gabriella and Hailey had apologised for their descendant's acts and vowed to punish their souls once they had entered Eternal Sleep in the future. Alinta had told them that it was not their fault that Lagus, Gradeus, Roctic, Ignes, Urokai, Zarga and Edian had betrayed the nobles it was their greed and too much pride that made them do this kind of relevant activities.

Mia was also fed up with her family and could not believe what had become of her family because of Maduke. Alinta had already warned her that something was going wrong and this could lead to a WAR in the future. Mia had left and went back to Ephida after her son became the Lord of the Werewolves.

Elena:- I can't believe what had become of our poor home.

Ethan:- WHAT HOME?????? I DON'T EVEN THINK WE CAN EVEN CALL IT HOME NOW.

Madelyn:- I have to agree with him, it does not even feels like home any more.

Maya:- Mmmmm........ Serenity you ok???

Serenity:- *her soul felt like leaving her body* I'm....not... ok

Elina:- *whispers to others* She is fed up with the rumours related to Rael.

Claire:- I still don't get it what is people's problem can't they let him live his life????

Benjamin:- Well, They think that Rael wants the Clan Leaders. Which is not even 1% true. 

Natalie:- Exactly, Rael loves his brother and admires him.

William:- Well, Rajak also cares for Rael very much but he is very busy with the Clan Leader's work.

Gabriella:- What work???? The work that shouldn't be supposed to be there is also added by that mowen.

Maya:- I agree she is giving them a lot of workloads.

Hailey:- The Expectations that the queen had for her have all gone into the water.

Josephine:- Alinta is also fed up with all this nonsense going on.

Elena:- Of course, she would be fed up I could feel that because even my Expectations that I had gone all in vain.

Alinta:- That is not their fault. They are just doing what their parents have taught them. Respect, Follow every command given to them, whatever she says is true, do not oppose her decision, Steel royal and truthful till the very end. But for the Lord, it could not be the same thing as the lord has to change things as time passes by, he/she can be taught till a particular point only the next is their decision.

Everyone:- *Turned around to see that Alinta was standing by the door*

Alinta:- we can only wait and watch what will happen in the future now. But I won't deny I am very disappointed I had high expectations of her.

Everyone just lowered their heads and looked at the floor as even though they had high expectations from the descendants no one thought that it would turn out this way. For now, what they could do was only wait and watch what the future holds.

~Present~

The current Clan Leaders could just look down in shame as they had no idea that their first ancestors had this high expectation from them. 

Raskeria had her face down looking at the empty space below her, her banks were covering her eyes which was a good thing for her as she did not want the others to see her face right now her eyes were filled with tears she felt like her she would cry out, she couldn't describe her feelings right now, her ancestor was disappointed at her because of stupid decisions made in the past if only she had known about this.

Meanwhile, the Current Clan Leaders were also ashamed of their past behaviour they had no idea which path they were going as they were also new to this thing, along with that if they had known about their ancestor's high Expectations maybe they would have done something.

The Previous Lord and Clan Leaders could only hug and comfort the children right now as they knew that talking about it would not be the right solution in this situation.

Vincent just hugged his daughter in comfort and patted her back silently reassuring her that everything was a past now and that there was nothing to worry about she just needed to focus on the future now.

For some time the moment was filled with grief and sadness, the others watched as their parents comforted their children they could not do or say anything as it was not the right thing to do at the main time.