Chapter 2 - Departure For Lukedonia

The children were simply awestruck by the luxurious plane that they were about to board. They'd be flying in Frankenstein's personal airplane, suited for his beloved Master's needs and desires. To be frank, it was higher that first class. As if Frankenstein would give his Master anything less. His master on the other hand was simply happy that his human classmates and his newfound family, Regis, Seira, M-21, Tao, Takeo, Rael, and Karias, were all happy. Frankenstein could also sense a little bit of nervousness from him, as he had never liked crowds. Frankenstein personally was curious as to what a festival was, in the Noble society. With sticks stuck up their buttocks 24/7, could a noble's festival be anything less than elegant and breathtaking? Or did they actually loosen up on this day? No matter, his Master was happy, and so was he. Well he would be if a certain modified human would do his job. 

Frankenstein :- "Tao! Stop slacking off and get the bags onto the plane!" 

Tao :- "Yes Boss!" 

He glanced at the children for a quick farewell, 

Tao :- "Well, it looks like that's my cue, better get moving before the Boss loses it. Catch ya guys later~"

Yuna, Suyi, Ikhan, and Shinwoo, waved back, 

The Childrens :- "Later~"

Yuna turned back to the group, 

Yuna:- "Ooh I'm so excited! I can't believe we get to see their homeland!"

Ikhan:- "But I heard from Tao that it really doesn't have any technology! What if there's no Wifi?" 

Shinwoo :- "Of course they do! I mean, how can you survive without Wifi? Places with no Wifi only appear in manga."

Suyi (looked serious):- "You know, not everyone survives on the internet, playing video games all night long."

Yuna :- "Yeah, there definitely are places that aren't nearly as developed as Korea is."

Suyi :- "Besides that would explain why Rai and the others didn't know what phones were..."

The boys could not refute, seeing Rai's technological difficulties everyday.

Yuna (broke the silence):- "Ney, what type of festival do you think this is? I mean look at Seira, Rael, Karias, and especially Rai.

Shinwoo :- "Why? I don't get it, how do they change what a festival is? A festival is a festival right?

Suyi face palmed at the dense teenage boy. 

Yuna :- "Isn't it obvious? They all look, well, hot."

Shinwoo's heart sank, his crush just called the other men hot. He scratched his nose and averted his eyes, slouching a little bit, 

Shinwoo :- I'm hot too y'know..."

Seira who had been quietly listening giggled.

Suyi, more understanding of what Yuna was trying to say, added,

Suyi:- "They all have an air of elegance about them don't you think? Plus we just learned that they're royalty."

Shinwoo began to understand and truly began to wonder what this festival had in store for them.