Chapter 10 - Getting More Closer (Raizel and Raskreia )

~Picture is not mine~

~In the corridors~

Raskreia:- ~I wonder why Raizel wanted to see me?~

~Inside Raskreia's Room~

Raizel:- ~I hope she likes it~

Raskreia :- ~ comes inside the room ~

Raizel :- O you're back, how was the shopping?

Raskreia:- pretty good, I found the perfect dresses for the engagement and the wedding.

Raizel :- I have something to show you.* takes out a small box from his pocket*

Raskreia:- what is this?

Raizel:- * opens the box and takes out a beautiful ring*

Raskreia:- *gasps* what is this? is this auntie's ring (his mother's)?

Raizel:- yeah, it is she told me to my future wife.

Raskreia:- Same, even my father told me to give his ring to my future husband. * goes to her drawer and takes out a box*

Raizel:- Yes, I have seen it once but not after that, wonder why?

Raskreia:- Even I wonder, that well he had his own reasons.

Raizel:- Right.

Raskreia:- *suddenly remembered something* I'm Sorry *lower her head*

Raizel:- *confused😕* For what ?

Raskreia:- For the past when the traitors said your the one who lead them and that is why they were going, I misunderstood everything and hated u. *tearing up*

Raizel:- *hugs her* It's ok, now that's a past what has to happen had happened, now we have a future ahead of us and I will love u till my time on earth is over. *kissed her*

Raskreia:- *melts into the kiss*

~2 minutes~

Raskreia:- *breaks the kiss* I love u too, I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

Raizel:- Me too

Raskreia:- Now, let's sleep tomorrow we have to prepare again.

Raizel:- *nods*

Raskreia goes to change into her nightgown. She goes to the bathroom after giving Raizel a peck after she comes out to find Raizel on her bed with his plain white shirt and black pants on and reading a book, she gets on her bed and places her head on his chest, she can hear his heartbeat, Raizel wraps a hand around her waist and pulls her closer to him while still reading.

Raskreia:- Aren't u going to sleep?

Raizel:- After, reading the next five pages

Raskreia:- No, look that me, read tomorrow.

Raizel:- *sigh and keeps his book in the nightstand* Fine, I will cuddle with you then. *pulls her closer*

Raskreia:- *smiles and comes more closer*

After 10 minutes both fell asleep in each other's arms with a smile.

___________________________________________________

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow

See you next time~