Extra chapter: The young master learns a lot from the monk.

(Note: This is the continuation of the last extra chapter and is not related to the main story.)

Yoongi smiled slightly as he tilted his head and looked back at Taehyung, "Are you not hungry?" 

Taehyung gulped, snapped out of his thoughts and stumbled on his steps as he frantically hurried to take a seat in front of Yoongi. 

Yoongi chuckled as he saw the man being a clumsy fool and surprisingly enough, he found the sight to be a bit adorable. 

"I-I'm hungry," Taehyung announced as he picked up the spoon and bowed in gratitude. 

Yoongi's smiled widened ever so slightly as he commented, "puppy." 

"Eh?" Taehyung looked to be a bit taken back as he looked at the man and waited for the man to explain. 

Yoongi chuckled but said nothing more.  

A frown slowly appeared on Taehyung's face as he questioned accusingly, "Are you trying to call me a dog?" 

Yoongi finally couldn't control his amusement as he chuckled. 

"Are you laughing at me?!" The previous good feelings that Taehyung felt as soon as he saw this man's face started to fade away as he saw that the man was openly mocking him and calling him a dog. 

What was the use of a pretty face if the man who had it also had a crappy and judgy personality?! 

"That's not it," Yoongi defended himself as he explained, "When I was a kid, I used to have a puppy. Unlike all the other pets that woke up before their masters, this puppy was different. I used to wake up before him and as soon as I was done cooking his morning breakfast, the lazy puppy would wake up and come over so energetically that he would knock over everything on his path. I had to remove everything that could break, away from his way so that he doesn't break it." 

Taehyung's anger died down in a second as he listened to the story attentively. 

"Such a lazy dog you had. Why did you not try to train it well?" Taehyung asked as he leaned his head forward, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. 

"Train it? Why would I try to do that?" Yoongi found it a bit funny that Taehyung would even suggest something like that, "I loved him very much and these were all the things that made him unique in my eyes. If I were to train him to be like the other dogs then wouldn't that just mean I'm trying to force him to be like the other dogs and indirectly saying that the other dogs are better than him?" 

"..." 

"In my eyes, this puppy was the most adorable and lovable. Even when he woke up late or broke everything in the house, I still loved him. He would run and jump on me with big bright eyes and I used to love that as well even though my teacher used to scold me for getting my clothes dirty because of him." 

Taehyung's eyes softened as he gently gazed at the man's face as Yoongi narrated the loving story. 

He immediately wanted to take back what he had thought about the man just a few minutes ago. 

This man not only had the face of an angel but his personality was also befitting of an angel! 

"He used to be so clumsy and lovable... You just reminded me of him," Yoongi spoke with a smile before turning his head back to drink the soup that he had cooked.