Chapter 14

Hyun was thoroughly shocked to see the crown prince running past him in a manner much alike a cat that had fallen in water by mistake. The crown prince was soaking wet and running to who knows where. 

Hyun thought he might as well bring the hot news he was enthusiastic to discuss with the crown prince. He thought if the crown prince heard the news Hyun was here to bring, Yoongi would most certainly be in good spirits and so Hyun decided to come here early. 

He really didn't expect to see such a sight. It was so early in the morning, just what was the crown prince doing here like this?

The servants and guards had only seen the hostage prince come and pester the crown prince and the next sight they got to lay their eyes upon was this. The crown prince running, dripping wet from top to bottom. 

Nobody had ever seen such a sight and so it was only natural that they started making up stories amongst themselves. Most thought that the crown prince had been bullied by Taehyung and what shocked them the most was that the man was still alive even after bulling this cold-hearted prince. 

Hyun was stunned at the sight as he stared at the back of the crown prince who was running away. The water had made his clothes translucent and it started sticking to his porcelain skin, hugging his body in the most natural way possible, showing off his curves and muscles. 

Hyun was not affected by the sight but someone else was most certainly affected a lot as he saw this. 

Hyun stood there in shock, his feet not daring to move as he felt like he was still dreaming. The moment he snapped out of it and decided to run after the crown prince, he was once again shocked by someone else. The hostage prince was also running right behind the crown prince, in the same state as him, soaking wet. 

Just what in the hell had happened between the two?

Had they been playing in the hot springs together?!

Taehyung patted Hyun's shoulder when he passed by him, this was a small gesture that spoke 'I'll go after him, you don't need to worry.'

Hyun wanted to run after the two but after walking a few steps forward, he stopped. It was better to leave the two alone. The crown prince trusted this man so Hyun would also naturally place his trust in the man. 

Taehyung was a mess as he ran. His clothes were wet and hugging his body in an uncomfortable manner which made it hard for him to run faster. At this moment he felt like Yoongi was certainly impressive to be able to run in these uncomfortable clothes while looking as elegant as ever. 

Yoongi's back looked elegant even when running away in embarrassment, the man looked like a fairy, a saint that had come to visit the mortal realm.

Taehyung had noticed it before but now that he got to see such a scene, he couldn't help but think 'The crown prince has a really great figure.'

The palace was big with a lot of twists and turns and the crown prince was much better versed at it than Taehyung. It came as no shock that Taehyung was not able to catch up. 

He ran for quite a bit but finally came to a stop, if the crown prince was this adamant about running away, he probably should just let him go for now. There would always come a second time and when that time comes, he'd just hold onto the man and not let him run away again. 

Taehyung looked down and buried his head in his hand, looking as if he were crying, his shoulder started to shake and the servants who saw this changed their original assumptions. 

It was probably the crown prince who bullied this young man, how could they even think this man would have the guts to bully the royal highness?

One maid who was supposed to attend to the needs of the crown prince saw Taehyung crying silently and moved towards him. She patted his back and gave him a handkerchief as she reassured, "It's okay, young master. The crown prince is not bad at heart."