Chapter 38

[WARNING: GORE!] 

*A/N: This chapter really makes me think that I could write a really great mafia novel with a lot of blood and torture >.>

[IF YOU FEEL EXTREME DISCOMFORT AT ANY MOMENT WHILE READING, STOP READING AND GO DRINK SOME WATER. TAKE A FEW BREATHES AND WALK AROUND TO CALM YOURSELF.] 

[YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!]

 [Although I still know that you guys are going to continue regardless and ignore this warning (: ]

.

.

.

A head was not easy to chop. It would take at least three tries for even a professional executioner to decapitate someone with a sword. It wasn't a pretty sight and this was also the reason why the heads of the criminals were covered with a bag before the blade came down to cut it. 

Yoongi knew the cut wouldn't kill Young Master Daesung. 

It was deep and the blood poured out as if it were nothing more than water leaking out from a jug. 

Young Master Daesung's hands reached up to put some pressure on the wound, a pathetic and useless attempt to stop the blood, but all it really did was make everything messier. 

Taehyung cringed at the sight and his first natural reaction was to look away from the gore that could possibly traumatize him for life. He didn't want to remember this young master's face for that long. 

Daesung's mother screamed out in horror. Her blood-curdling voice quivering in disbelief with her eyes wide open as if they would pop out from their sockets at any given moment. "Daesung-ah!!! Daesung-ah!!!!!" She screamed for her son that was being killed in front of her. The poor lady was unable to catch up with everything that had unfolded. She grabbed her head that had suddenly started to ache as she saw the traumatizing sight of her son gagging, choking on his own blood. 

Young Master Daesung's eyes had turned as red as the blood that flowed out from his mouth and neck. Veins had popped up on his forehead as sweat trailed down to his jaw and his tongue being forced out as a natural instinct. A sight that could horrify anyone and everyone, however, Yoongi was completely unfazed as he saw it. 

It wasn't like it was his first time seeing a person die in front of his eyes. 

The first person who had died in front of him was his mother and if that hadn't traumatized him, this scene would naturally not be remembered by him after a few weeks. 

It seemed as if Young Master Daesung wanted to say something but with his life slipping away from his hands and his tongue unable to move properly, his mouth wide open—gasping for air, all that could be heard were inhuman sounds of groaning and grunting. 

Taehyung dare not turn his head to look at such a sight and when he heard the inhuman torturous sounds, he held his hand up to block his ears. 

Yoongi stood up as his eyes dare not move away from the twisted face of young master Daesung who was covered in red but definitely not the kind of red one would pray to be covered in. 

*A/n: 'The kind of red one would pray to be covered in' is referring to wedding garments as the groom and bride are covered in red garments from head to toe.

Yoongi raised his sword as he questioned with a rather cold tone that was devoid of any other emotions except for anger and disgust, "You dare plead innocent after trying to hurt a person that belongs to me?!" The sword came down with force and it stopped as it cut into the bone but couldn't go any further. The cervical vertebrae had blocked it and the sword got stuck.