BONUS CHAPTER - Family

I relax happily, rocking sincerely in my chair, cradling my beautiful child. She has two crimson eyes, placed perfectly on her soft, smooth face, plump, pink lips, formed shapely into a smile. I press her nose slightly, happiness consuming my heart as I hear her soft, innocent laugh. Wrapping my long fingers around her curly, h/c locks, playing with the ringlets and neatly arranging them.

Beneath me, my other daughter, Sakura, only a toddler, plays peacefully on the floor, pushing a small car around, after creating a mediocre, Lego Duplo city, she pushes the wooden car around, crashing it into bridges and throwing it into water.
She plays merrily, her father sitting beside her, building some intricate building that she'll surely destroy, his gloves tightly attached to his hands.

Neither of our children have developed quirks, yet we both hope, if they develop his, it'll be altered to be on command, we don't want to cause them pain.

After that final battle, he vanished, me and him took off, now living in the United States, a new life, new alias. We aren't ever going to go back, too many memories, to many people dead, because of us. Too many times I messed up and he took the blame, and vise versa. We were two people who caused destruction and pain. Nay, could you even call us human.

Yet here I sit, with my two children and my husband, happy and content with my life now, that past life only a memory. I have to push it away. For them. For him.

I push my hair back, before cradling my baby once again, softly blowing on her face, making the corners of he'd mouth lift up, a warm smile filling my face.

Our new house, it's respectable, the living room we now live in, it reminds me of my childhood, before him, and before Tomura. I'm content. Two small leather sofas and one rocking chair, all accompanied with embroidered cushions. Photos of our lost friends. They were our family.  A circular rug lies neatly in the middle of the room, centred with a varnished Oak table resting on it.

By this, a reasonably tall cabinet, filled with games, and DVDs, with a wide-screen TV sitting on top, slightly covered in dust, barely used. Pretty trinkets and ornaments are decorated around the room, china birds and animals, intricate glasses and sculpted candles.

I smile, how did I deserve this, this is not what I earned. I deserve so much less.

"Tomura? Could you take Ichika? I need to take the dinner out of the oven."

"Sure, pass her over! Come here honey!"

I pass her over, she begins to gurgle and I giggle as Tomura grabs her and rocks her gently.

Pushing myself off the chair, I walk into the kitchen, flicking on the kettle 🔥❄️, I pull out some bowls and remove the noodles from the cabinet.

I flick through my recipe book, before picking ramen, it's simple and Tomura loves it.

Suddenly, two arms wrap around my waist and pull me in, kissing me on my head, I spin around, Tomura's there, standing by me, a beautiful smile on his face.

"Where are the kids?" I mumble softly, kissing him back softly.

"They're both asleep, Sakura is on the sofa and Ichika's in her cot, they'll be out for a while. "

"Oh great!" I exclaim, "what do you want to do?"

"I have an idea, bring back memories of Japan?"

I snicker, one last robbery, one last fight, might not be so bad. Staring contently and his hand, wedding ring slipped on over his glove, a grab it firmly, one for old times sake it seems.

END OF PART 2
END END

(I really hope you've enjoyed this, it's my first proper, completed fanfiction, and I'm definitely in the mood for a second one.

I hope you enjoyed, and want to keep reading. )