11 - 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Thankyou so much for 220 views, it means the world to me!!

Third Person POV

Y/N opens the door, her heart pounding, she fumbles on the handle, her hand is shaking wildly.

She wants to get her feelings out in the open, and not lie to him. If he rejects her, then they fine, she'll still be a villain, even if that means leaving the League.

She stares at him with her crystal E/C eyes and he stares with his crimson ones back, their locked gaze formed for minutes, unmoving, neither blinking.

Y/N stands closer, carefully shutting the door behind her, she notices he is following her every move, following ever detail.

She spins around violently, only to see him standing up, inches away from her face.

"Y/N, no matter how hard I try, why can't I seem to stay away from you?" He asks, breathing on her neck.

She blushed violently, staring at him, not knowing what to say.

"I.. I don't know. I feel the same..."

She stares at him, she knows why she can't stay away, but maybe he doesn't feel the same. She is unmoving, immobile, snow begins to fall from her hands. He notices and looks confused an anxious.

Y/N quickly looks down and blushed more, this time of embarrassment.

*I-I I'm sorry, my quirk goes out of control when I'm scared or nervous."

His eyes harden.

"You're. You're scared of me?" His face falters, is he upset, disappointed?

Not knowing what to do, she kisses him on the cheek.

"Q-quite the opposite actually.." she murmurs.

A tingling feeling travels down his spine, his face flushes red and his hold body is bursting with colour and emotions he has never felt before, he looks up at her.

She's looking down on the ground, clearly embarrassed about what she has done. He stares for a couple more seconds, before holding her head with his heads, carefully moving his pinkie fingers away.

He draws in closer, softly pressing his lips against hers, they share a momentary bliss, before breaking apart. Their hearts both flutter violently, they want to be together.

And then she says it.

"Shigaraki! I love you ok! You saved me and protected me and are so kind! You put me first when you knew you could have been caught because of the problems I caused!"

She didn't stop shouting, tears of happiness streaming down her face, fists clenched and eyes jammed shut.

"I don't care if you don't feel the same way, I just needed you to know, ok!"

She stops and breathes slightly, before opening her eyes and playing with a strand of her hair. She stares up once again at his pale face and blue flowing hair.

"I love you too Y/N." was all he could muster, even though he wants to say more.