21 - Love (Book 2)

Y/N POV

Fastening up the buttons on my shirt, and brushing down my best black skirt, I look in the mirror, a formal and presentable look, I suit it, I think. I smile gingerly, placing a finger to my cheek. I open up a drawer to find my makeup bag, applying a tinted moisturizer, mascara and a simplistic eyeliner. I smile, still unsatisfied, I apply a pink lip tint and a deep blush. Finally happy, I put the makeup away and once again look in the mirror. I look half decent, I suppose.

Before I sit down on my bed, I hear a knock on the door, a slow, considerate rat, meaning it's not Toga.

"Come in!" I call chirping happily.

I hear the door push open slowly, the door handle turning slightly, conveying the idea that it's Tomura. He stared at me wholesomely, his two crimson eyes falling down on me. I smile back, waving slightly.

"Are you ready?" He nervously asks, his raspy voice echos through the room. Clearly unknown for his boundaries, he hangs by the doorframe, confused and anxious to move into the room.

"Yeah, and you can come in you know?" You laugh slightly, and he turns a slight shade of red. Putting his hand go his face, he coils backwards, making himself more anxious than he already was.

"Let's go then!" I say, standing up and smiling widely, a broad grin on my face. His face lightens up and he holds out his hand, before quickly recoiling. I tilt my head to the side, before frowning despondently.

"Sorry." Is all he can quickly mutter, clearly uncomfortable in this situation, he'd probably never done this before, it warms my heart.

Then I remember.

"Wait! I have a present for you!"

I run to my drawer and push through all of the clothes and items, to find a small black box, Toga reminded me of it this morning, I don't actually remember when I bought it, but I know it was for him.

I pull it out of the drawer and hand it to him, he carefully takes it, pinkie finger delicately hanging out like a monarch. He pulls off the velvet black bow and lifts the lid. I watch as his eyes glow with happiness, pulling out two black gloves, hard-wearing yet soft, however, the tip of the pinkie finger is missing, to make sure the glove does not disintergrate.

I watch as he slowly slips on the gloves, a huge grin on his face, bringing colour to his cheeks and lips, this was sincere and wholesome, eyes glistening with joy.

"T-thankyou Y/N.. I.." he splutters, before I run towards him, holding him in a tight hug. I feel him tense up, before slowly wrapping his hands around my back, heart rate slowing as he realises I'm safe.

"Can I hold your hand?..." He nervously asks, I feel him wrap his fingers around mine, and his breathing increases.

He's so cute.

"So what do you have planned for today?" I ask, skipping along beside him.

It's around 2am, there are a few din, flickering lampposts, but other than that, there isn't a lot of light, so I hug Tomura from the cold.

"We're just going on a little trip."

After around twenty minutes, we reach a small, motorized boat,Shigaraki lifts me up and carefully places me in the boat. There's a little wooden seat and I kneel happily, stroking the water with my fingertips. Finally he starts the boat I didn't realise Tomura was driving terribly until the boat did a swift lurch forwards, splashing water on my back.

We finally reach this 'destination'.

Honestly, it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen, just off the coast of the mainland, a small rounded island, it's covered in thick, knee length grass, a tender mint green. Surrounded by flourishes of flower beds: wild flowers, lilies, lilacs and marigolds. Their eroma is soft and fragrant, calming my breathing. It's so beautiful.

(You know the place in the second MHA movie, I can't remember what it's called, with the two kids and the guy who has OFA's power. The end of the film where Shiggy kills him is what I'm talking about, but this is before even Hassaikai)

We run to the top of the petite island before I flop on the ground into the flowers, momentarily Tomura joins me, I smile broadly, staring at the intricate arrangement of stars. We talk for hours on end, him telling me about himself, out of work, and in. Me telling him about my life before he met me, when I was a child. He genuinely seemed interested. This made my heart beat rapidly.

Throughout the night, I felt our bodies radiate closer together, and now, our lips, breathing distance away, I gulp anxiously, I don't remember ever kissing him, did I?

And then it happens, he leans and kisses me gently on my lips, an unknown sensation fills my body, and as I kiss him back, I can feel myself tearing up from happiness. He pulls away and wraps me in his arms, before I know it, my eyes begin to feel droopy, my blinking slower and more uneven.

"Was this an ok date...?" I hear him murmur.

"It was.. perfect." I mutter quickly, my voice slurred from sleep deprivation, but I didn't care, I was still in the moment.

I would remember this night, forever.

Shigaraki POV

Yesterday was the greatest day of my life. Honestly, greater than when we destroyed All Might. Greater than anything I will accomplish. Because the villain got the girl. I got the girl, the girl of my dreams.

She isn't a psycho like Toga and not dull like Kurogiri. She's perfect. She's in my room right now, sleeping peacefully beside me. No, we didn't do anything, I don't want to ruin things, like Dabi always does. I begin to play with her h/c hair and she moves slightly. A small murmur escapes her lips before she falls back to sleep again.

This is one of the only moments of my life that I'm glad for my insomnia.