7 - 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚎

Scenes Include: Censored Swearing

Shigaraki POV

Toga began to pull out her knives, strapping them to her fingers and curling her lips in glee, she skipped forwards, cutting people as they ran out of their houses, screaming and crying. I didn’t want to go around, tiring myself, these charades were mainly to scare people, and to alert the heroes of our new reign of tyranny.

This was for Y/N, I know what she wanted to do, so why not do it on her first night of the job.

She looked at me, I only just realized she hadn’t run off with the others, she stayed put with me and Kurogiri. I nodded and she looked around, for her old apartment. Once spotting it, I saw goosebumps appear on her arms, she was enraged and upset, she could finally get out all her emotions.

Suddenly, something I did not foresee occurred. Y/N’s hair began to float, the H/C hair floating and flying in all directions. I gazed at her in awe, she was magnificent.

Her eyes turned white, and she wasn’t in full control of herself, I could tell, this was all her emotions being realised. A few moments later, I heard a tremendous smash, lightning shot down from the sky in all directions, it was berserk, it was beautiful.

All the other villains stopped, and stared, awestruck, I had to admit, so was I. The fires of blue and orange swirled around the neighborhood, calamity. Utter, chaos. I could see in Y/N’s hand the lighting, she was moving a smaller version of it with her fingers, she was in control, she knew what she was doing, I was wrong, she is strong.

Eventually, in what felt like hours, but was merely minutes, Y/N stopped, she was tired, I’m not sure how many bolts of lightning she shot, but it was far more than I assumed she could manage.

Yet, she hasn’t given up, Kurogiri looked over to me, and whispered it was now midnight, we would have to leave soon, the heroes and police were already in hearing range.

Y/N suddenly ran off, I screamed for her, yet she kept going, she ran to his apartment, I suddenly noticed, his apartment was only partly damaged, she wanted to kill him with her own hands.

I chased after her, and asked Kurogiri to meet us outside the apartment building, she was fast, extremely fast.

I ran in, and she was strangling him, she pulled a knife out of his pocket and stabbed it into his chest, she grinned, whispering in his ears.

He looked up at me, and gasped, realizing where she had gone, and he pulled the knife out of him, I was surprised, but by her look she was not, was his quirk something to do with healing, he turned it around, and I screamed, he stabbed it in her side, and she froze, dropping limply to the ground.

Not again. That b*stard how could he do it to her twice? Hurt her twice, yet I knew in my mind it was many more times than that.

I knew she would hate me for this, but I didn’t care, I reached forwards, and put my hand on his face.

(Side note, how many parts should I do for this? Also, thankyou so much for 50 views, it doesn't seem like a lot but it means a LOT to me, please continue to keep reading, and suggest anything in which I need to improve on! <3 )