13 - For Him

Y/N POV

I look at him and smile sincerely, happiness radiating throughout my body. He looks down at me with his ruby eyes and grins back, wrapping me tightly in an embrace. How long has he wanted to do that?

"Shigaraki, you're strangling me." You giggle, however, he took it too literally and flinched away.

You looked at him forlornly.

"I was only joking Shiga-"

"Just call me Tomura." He said as he span around putting his hand on his face, was he hiding a blush.

You carefully entwined your fingers around his arm and snuggled into him.

"Ok Tomura!" You giggled, he smiled back.

You walked through the corridor, leading to the bar, only Kurogiri and Toga were there, Togs asking Kurogiri once again if he had blood.

You removed your arm from Tomura's and you ran to sit next to Toga.

"Could I have a glass of water Giri?" You ask playfully to him.

He smiles back at you and hands you a tall glass with crystalline water. You drink it happily whilst waiting for everyone. Twice always over sleeps so we'll be waiting on him last.

You slowly sip your waters everyone enters, and by the time everyone has arrived, you had finished your drink.

Tomura gives the rundown of the plan, it's at a forest, and apparently the Hero Students of Class 1A and 1B will be there, with minimum heroes. It'll be the perfect time for all of us to make our debut in the villain community.

You and Toga clap your hands in joy as you link arms walking into a warp gate. Not realising Tomura's vermilion eyes piercing into your back, wishing to be linking arms with you.

When you arrive, you look around, the forest is in the middle of nowhere, it is protected by a large, dusty mountain. There are spruce trees everywhere, they wind in-between each other acting as a protection. Looking down from the mountain, there's a large opening, there are tents and tiny figures, there everyone is.

You look intently at all of the little children, and giggle whispering to Toga.

"Wanna leave now and join the Hero Course?"

She laughs and pats my head.

"Why don't we ask them?" She replies, licking her sharp, pearly teeth.

You turn back to Tomura and smile, he has all of the hands on his face, it scared you the first time you saw it, but now, it's just his alter-ego, he's much sweeter back at the bar.

You know your role, it's to scare and trap everyone into a raidus, so everyone else can pick them out individually. You strap on your brown leather gloves, you bought them to help manage your quirk usage.

And just like that, you begin the charge. For him. Only him.