10 - 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

Y/N POV

(Yup haven't done one of these in a while)

I stared at Shigaraki, ever since the accident a couple weeks ago. I haven't been able to shake it off, I feel different around him now, he isn't just my saviour, he is my everything.

Without him I'd be dead. Twice. I'm so reckless and clueless in this world, not knowing where I belong, yet he had it all figured out. He knows what he wants to do, what he wants to be.

That's why I wanted to become a villain. To prove to him that his efforts in saving me we not in vain. I tried working harder, I trained my quirk for hours outside, in the day. To be honest, I don't remember a natural weather in Japan in a very long time.

I've been trying to get closer to him, too. It's hard, I think he wants to shut me out. Maybe my feelings are unrequited...
No.
I don't want to turn out like Toga, obsessive and creepy. I can be cool. Maybe my feelings are wrong though. Since He came and ruined my life, I haven't been able to love. Or even look at men without seeing him.

But Shigaraki, is he just the 'rebound'? The person who saved me and I know feel indebted to? I look at him, and what do I see?

I see a man, with beautiful hair like the sky on a summer's day, with eyes like pools of blood. And with skin as cold as ice. He's brooding and mysterious, but has a temper and can act childishly when outraged. His voice is raspy and calming. It soothes me listening to him speak. His scars show his strength, his power, his loyalty. His ill skin shows the dedication and effort he puts into his priorities, that he has no time to care what people think he looks like.

How can one man be, perfection? Is it possible? Am I dreaming? How can such a person live on this earth and call themselves human.

All I want to do is hug him, and hold his hand, and make him proud.

I never considered being a villain, when I was younger, I wanted to be a hero, but, here we are. How can one person, change your whole perspective on life. I'm glad Shigaraki called Him. Now I don't have to face the pain anymore, I can move on. Embrace.

Fall in love.

I look towards Shigaraki's room, he's in there, alone, again. I stand up, stretch my legs, I place my glass upside down by the sink, Kurogiri would probably want to clean it later.

I edge towards his door and stand out there, considering whether to knock. Fear overcomes be. I don't know what to say. And then I hear it, the raspy voice of the man I love...

"Y/N? I know you're out there. Just come on in already."

(Y'all know what's happening next <3 )