15 - End

Shigaraki POV

I hear blood-curdling scream. A shiver rolls down my spine, I know that voice, the soft, melodic tone. I picture her in my mind. Her beautiful h/l h/c hair. Her bright, singing e/c  eyes. Everything about her is beautiful, except that scream, that scream that reminds what pain was.

I stand on the mountain, darting my eyes around, looking for any sign of her. I hear the scream again, my body freezes, pain and suffering jolts through me. I can't bear this. Whoever did this to her I'll kill. I swear to that. I'll kill them and I'll laugh as I do it, I'll do whatever it takes, and more.

I continue to look around, until my eyes set on the clearing, I see and burning blue light in the middle, it isn't Dabi's flames. It's Y/N. Her hair radiating as some distress signal.

I fall backwards, staring harder and her collapsed form. How big are her wounds, if I can see them from up here. Across her arms, and legs, slashes of blood and a pool, encasing her body. Her limbs are twisted and broken, how. Who did this. Those b*stards. I'll kill everyone.

I take a hopeful gasp as I see Dabi enter, shielding Y/N with his flames, I can't tell if it's a copy or not, but who cares, she's being protected. I watch him shoot brilliant blue flames all around, but he's not looking, behind him, where she is...

I see that pro hero, the one we fought back at the USJ. He's sulking towards them. Is he going to fight Dabi. No. He's. He's.

He's going for Y/N.

Y/N POV

Your vision is blurred. You cry out in pain, blood spilling all around you, that hit, those girls, what kind of strength do children have these days. You feel like being sick, curling up in on yourself, but you can't. You have to do whatever you can for Tomura.

You see a small blurry man, of what you can make out to be Dabi, he's shielding you, whilst you do nothing. You can't freeze people, or his fires will be affected, so, drawing the last inches of power, you shoot a huge beam of sunlight, slicing through the sky, blinding it's victims. You see Dabi, with the young boy in his hands, and you grin, knowing your task had successfully completed.

He walks over to you, ready to carefully life you up. But he stops, large, grey restraints wrap around his body, he writhes and shouts as he tries to break free. All the while, watching you bleed out, slowly but surely, you begin to lose consciousness.

Dabi POV

I stare at her, the girl with the e/c. Y/N. I know I don't give one sh*t about anyone in this d*mn team. But I can't deny she's cute, if only Shigaraki didn't have a creepy seal on her. I strain and the to burn around me, yet it's no use. I manically search the surroundings, searching for him, I see those bloodshot eyes, and the pain and anger in them, as he watched the love of his life die.

Finally breaking free, I run into the portal, knowing Shigaraki will deal with Y/N. He has to, or else he'll give up.

Shigaraki POV

I stare at her broken form, not knowing what to do, I shake uncontrollably, she's going to die. She's going to die. Scratching my neck, trying to forge a solution.

Then I watch her, her mouth moves, I stared intently, I just make out what she says before all I see darkness, a purple mist surround me, I fall heavily back into the bar. But she isn't there. She's not with us.

So is she really?

Gone.?

The words ring in my head.

"Shigaraki... Hold My Hand..."

END OF PART 1

(I really hope you've enjoyed this, it's my first proper, completed fanfiction, and I'm definitely in the mood for a second one.

I hope you enjoyed, and want to keep reading. )