56• 𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙳 𝙸 𝙷 𝙰 𝙸♡•

I believe that everything happens for a reason

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

- Mridula

------------------

~14 days left for the wedding~

Mridula's POV

Next Day, 06:31AM IST, June 3rd
12B, Antilia
Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill
South Mumbai

Next Day, 06:31AM IST, June 3rd12B, AntiliaAltamount Road, Cumballa HillSouth Mumbai

Putting my palms on my knees as I bent down a little to catch my breath. Currently I was jogging around the mansion in my black sports bra, a white tank top with black workout tights and white sneakers. My long slick black hair was tied in a high ponytail and I had my wireless earplugs on which was blasting music from Alan Walker, Enrique Iglesias, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. And the current track playing was Taki Taki ft Selena Gomez which was my current favourite workout track.

Third of June, that means there are only fourteen days left for Yuvraj and my wedding and for my birthday, both of which are on the same day. And today the Singhania's and Johnson's are arriving at Mumbai for the next function which is going to be held in Mumbai.

And I'd be lying if I said I was not nervous!

Sighing, I concentrated back on my jog. After an hour, I went back inside the mansion and went to the gym where I worked out for half an hour. After my workout session, I walked back towards the living room.

"Good morning Mia!" I heard Dada and turned around to find him coming back from his early morning jog in his sweatpants and a red tight t-shirt.

"Good morning dada!" I greeted him back with a smile. He nodded and we walked upstairs.

"So when is Yuvraj coming today?" He asked as he sipped from his protein shake.