73• 𝙵 𝙰 𝙼 𝙸 𝙻 𝚈♡•

Oh, I'll let you set the paceOh, 'cause I'm not thinking straightThough my head's spinning around, I can't see clear no moreWhat are you waiting for?

Oh, 'cause I'm not thinking straight
Though my head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

- Mridula
___________________

Yuvraj's POV

11:46AM IST, October 30thPeace ApartmentsOCF, Sector B Rd, Pocket 9, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070

Peace Apartments
OCF, Sector B Rd, Pocket 9, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070

The car stopped in front of the driveway with a loud screech sound and I climbed out of the car by pushing the door open. Leaving the door open, I rushed inside the apartment building. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button again and again, but my patience ran out when it took too long. The next moment I found myself rushing towards the stairway. 

Our apartment was on a separate floor where there were none other flats and it was a private floor where no one could enter without a security verification and any from our family's affirmation. Our penthouse was on the twenty sixth floor so it took me some time but at last I reached the floor, huffing for breath. I took some deep breaths by leaning against the door before rushing inside the flat. When I reached the living room, I heard glass breaking sounds and screaming of Mia from our room. 

"Mia!" I breathed out as I felt my eyes widening on their own.

Praying for Mia to be fine, I rushed up the stairs and ran down the hall before coming to a stop in front of our room where all of my family and friends were gathered.

"Mia! What happened to her?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Achha hua tum aa gaye, beta! Mia! She has been awake since half an hour but she is out of control. We didn't know what was happening to her so we called the doctor. She is inside with the doctor and nurses. They are trying to calm her down so they can sedate her." Mum explained. (Thank God, you came, son!)