59• 𝚂 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙴 𝙴 𝚃- 1♡•

Each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success

Each time you are honest and conduct yourself with honesty, a success force will drive you toward greater success. Each time you lie, even with a little white lie, there are strong forces pushing you toward failure.
-Yuvraj
——————————————————
~10 days left for the wedding~

Yuvraj's POV

Jun 8th, 12:04AM IST
Hotel Sahara Star
Opp. Domestic Airport, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099

 Domestic Airport, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099

"Fuck!" I groaned, closing the door of my suite behind me with a loud bang.

I looked down at the bulge forming inside my pants and it was painfully hard. I sighed before taking off my suit jacket and unbuttoning my cuffs. I was feeling extremely hot and bothered after our make out session right now.

Mia looked extremely sexy in her tight pink skirt and off shoulder crop top and it was hard for me to take my hands off her. That's why my hands were on her all the time. When Kriti, one of my friends complimented or more like hit on Mia, it made me feel possessive and unknowingly my grip tightened on Mia's waist.

Shaking the thoughts off my mind, I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it away on the bed before rushing inside the washroom. I got rid of the pants and boxers before standing under the shower naked. I took a cold shower to release and then came out, wrapping a towel loosely around my waist. Taking deep breaths, I ran a hand through my hair and opened the closet door. I took out a pair of boxers and put them on before lying down on the bed. After some time I drifted off.

~9 days left for the wedding~

————🌻————

Sangeet Ceremony

————🌻————

Next day, Jun 8th, 09:00AM IST
Hotel Sahara Star
Opp. Domestic Airport, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099