32• 𝙵 𝙸 𝚁 𝚂 𝚃 𝙺 𝙸 𝚂 𝚂♡•

The love you gave me is enough for us to live our lives with

The love you gave me is enough for us to live our lives with. But still you gave me everything. I am feeling like a queen, Your queen! And you're my King!
- Mridula
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mridula's POV

07:56AM IST
9/32A, Singhania Mansion
Jor Bagh, Delhi NCR

I woke up with a smile adorning on my face because I had the most beautiful dream ever

I woke up with a smile adorning on my face because I had the most beautiful dream ever. Stretching my arms, I checked the time on my phone and saw it's already 8AM. I've never slept this long ever. I glanced to my side to see Sam sprawled on the bed. Smiling at the cute creature, I got up from the bed. I was feeling much better and i didn't have the temperature anymore.

Rubbing my eyes, I walked into the washroom. Washing my face, i glanced at myself in the mirror. My face was not looking pale anymore. I brushed my teeth and did my business. Tying my hair in a high bun, I got under the shower. I didn't wash my hair today. I had a fever yesterday and I don't want that to return today again. Wrapping a towel around me, I came out of the bathroom. Sam was still asleep so I went to her closet.

Sam and I always shared clothes like sisters. Sometimes she wore mine and sometimes I wore hers. So I took a outfit out and wore them on.

Standing infront of the mirror, I brushed my hair whilst checking my own self out. My outfit was a pair of denim with a off-shoulder blue top. Letting my hair flow free, i rubbed some moisturiser on my face, neck and hands. Adding a slight bit of lip balm, I wore my wrist watch. I didn't like make-up much.

Turning around I saw Sam snoring still now. Sighing I opened the curtains allowing the sunlight to enter the room through the big windows. Sam groaned when the sunlight hit her on face and turned her head to the other way around.

"Ugh! Sam get up it's gonna be 9AM in some time!" I said shaking her up.

"Ugh okay fine! You don't need to shake me so violently woman!" She said sitting up.

Smiling sheepishly I left the room and went to Yuvraj's room. I knocked on his door.

"Yuvi!" I called softly in case he was sleeping.