47• 𝙵 𝙾 𝚁 𝙷 𝙴 𝚁♡•

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 - Dandruff is a common skin condition

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐟𝐟 - Dandruff is a common skin condition. It's not harmful and you cannot catch it.

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 - •Use an anti-dandruff shampoo. There are several different types you can buy from pharmacies or supermarkets.

•Look for shampoo containing one of these ingredients:

- zinc pyrithione
- salicylic acid
- selenium sulphide (or selenium sulfide)
- ketoconazole
- coal tar
•Your pharmacist can tell you how to use the shampoo.

•Use the shampoo for a month to see if your dandruff improves. You might need to try more than one type to find one that works for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yuvraj's POV

03:01PM IST
12B, Antilia
Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill
South Mumbai

03:01PM IST12B, AntiliaAltamount Road, Cumballa HillSouth Mumbai

This girl of mine is too hard to understand. Now I can understand dad, chachu and Duggu Bhaiya! Now I can understand why they always said that women are confusing and hard to understand. And now I am feeling the same helplessness too! It was her who has been in an accident and it was definitely her who needed to take her medicines but madam here is busy to think about me too! I admit it's sweet of her but she needs to think of herself first at sometimes! She is just too selfless.

After Mia slept I called Sahil and walked out of her room talking with him. After some minutes, Sahil came and we left for Seven Hills hospital.

03:46PM IST
Seven Hills Hospital
Marol Maroshi Rd, Shivaji Nagar JJC, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059

Currently we were in front of the seven hills hospital and Sahil showed me the cafe where Mia went to grab her coffee. Sahil's men were as always keeping an eye on Mia so Sahil knew everything about it. I looked around the place and found a CCTV in front of the Cafe itself.