15• 𝙷 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃 𝙻 𝙴 𝙱 𝚄 𝚂 𝚃 𝙻 𝙴 ♡•

Innocence is the weakest defense

Innocence is the weakest defense. Innocence has a single voice that can only say over and over again, I didn't do it. Guilt has a thousand voices, all of them lies.
- Mridula
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mridula's POV

06:45AM IST
12B, Antilia
Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill
South Mumbai

06:45AM IST12B, AntiliaAltamount Road, Cumballa HillSouth Mumbai

It's the day after diwali. Currently I'm working out in our gym. And the only person in my mind is Yuvraj. I don't know what and why, but my mind is keep wandering on his thoughts. The way he stared at me intensely, the way he brushed my hairs off my face, the way he pulled me up to his chest, the way he whispered in my ear, the way he said me beautiful was heartwarming. I shivered whenever I felt his hands on my body. He is the guy every girl wants as her life partner. He is perfect in everyway. His toned muscular body, slight mustache, black soul piercing eyes, bow shaped lips, slight beard and his height of course!

Ugh! What the hell Mia! From when you became a pervert?!

I shook my head off his thoughts. Many boys proposed me in LDN and in india too but I was never into relationship kinda things! I never thought of being with anyone. But I don't know why whenever he was beside me my heart felt full and it beat like crazy.

Again I am thinking of him!

I shook my head again and concentrated on my kickboxing! I tightened my ponytail and again launched my fist to the boxing bag.

07:56AM IST

I wiped the sweats off my body with a towel and made my way to the kitchen. Stepping inside the kitchen, I saw mum and Nirmala aunty making breakfast as usual.

"Morning mum! Morning aunty!" I greeted and kissed their cheeks.

"Good morning beta!" "Good morning princess!"

Aunty and mum said in unison. Opening the refrigerator, I took out a chilled water bottle and emptied it. Then I came out of the kitchen and made my way towards the living room. I saw dad writing something on his files. I went to him and kissed his cheek.