27• 𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 𝙳 𝙴 𝙻 𝙷 𝙸 ♡•

Welcome to my world Sweetheart! Now when you're here, only I'll be the one to decide everything of your life

Welcome to my world Sweetheart! Now when you're here, only I'll be the one to decide everything of your life. You're Mine. You're never going to leave me and my world. You're caged.
- Yuvraj
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuvraj's POV

07:56PM IST
12B, Antilia
Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill
South Mumbai

07:56PM IST12B, AntiliaAltamount Road, Cumballa HillSouth Mumbai

I parked my car in front of the house's driveway. Opening the door of my side, I rushed to Mia's side and opened the door for her. I extended my hand for her, which she took instantly making me smile and came out.

"Thank you so much for today Yuvraj! It was one of the best days of my life. And the best date ever. I enjoyed your company a lot. You made it special. And I like you so much!" She said the last sentence with her eyes on her feet.

Smiling I shook my head and lifted her chin up with my finger. I saw her beautiful rosy cheeks are now turning red in embarassment. But little did she know it's just the start. I pecked her cheek making her eyes wide. I chuckled at her embarrassed cute face.

Awh my baby is so damn cute!!

All of a sudden my phone rang making me curse.

"Just a second!" I said taking out my phone from my coat pocket.

I saw it was Varun who is calling me in between my moment with My girl. I cursed him but picked the call up.

*******************
"Hello! What is it? It better be something important or I'll kill you for ruining my moment with Mia?" I said.

"Uh-huh! It is! There's a shoot on the day after tomorrow for aunty's (Yuvraj's mum) fashion boutique. And she's not approving any models as they are too bitchy. So I want you to select atleast two models! I can't do this anymore! Man your mum wants everything perfect and I don't think I'll be able to handle it!" He whined.

"Pfft! Fine! Tell me the necessities!" I asked sighing.

"Not much! As usual she should be beautiful! With an innocent face! A good petite body not the barbie dolls!" He explained.