39•𝚂𝙸𝙳𝚁𝙰'𝚂 𝚆 𝙴 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶♡•

Love word was never in my dictionary but the day I saw you it became the permanent and favourite word of mine

Love word was never in my dictionary but the day I saw you it became the permanent and favourite word of mine. And you became the best thing that have ever happened in my life.

- Yuvraj
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Yuvraj's POV

08:36AM IST
28th December, The Makeover Day
Umaid Bhawan Palace, Circuit House Rd, Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006

08:36AM IST28th December, The Makeover DayUmaid Bhawan Palace, Circuit House Rd, Cantt Area, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006

Groaning I rubbed my eyes filling the warmth of the sun over my body. I think I forgot to close the blinds. Sighing I got up and took the duvet off my body.

"Good morning man!" Sid said with hoarseness must be because of the last night's hangover.

"Morning! You want an Advil?" I asked as I remembered I have some extra as the guard brought more than two strips.

"Yeah that'd be great! But where did you get the Advil from?" He asked.

I got up and picked up the strip and walked towards him.

"I bought it yesterday for Mia! And had some extra! So here you go!" I said and gave the strip to Sid.

Nodding he gulped down the tablet and chugged down a glass of water.

"I am going to take a shower! If your head is aching too much, just rest for sometime more okay! We don't have anything to do today! And I will wake you up after I came out showering! How does that sound?" I asked.

"Yeah that'd nice! Thank you yar!" Sid said and laid down.

"No worries bro!" I said and saw V sprawled on his bed with drool coming out of his mouth.

Shaking my head, I walked inside the washroom and closed the door.

09:02AM IST

I came out of the washroom rubbing my hairs dry. I went to the closet and picked up my outfit for today. Walking towards Sid's bed, I shook him a little.